Alakaya - Synthetic Application

I think you’re funny and i trust you to represent the WL :crazy_face: +1

-1 from me. Your history of notes, LRP, and other such things lead me to not being able to trust you with a WL.
You want a WL? I feel you need to do a lot more to undo the reputation you have in order to have a real shot at getting support from both the community and the WL members themselves.

1 Like

Hi Alakaya and thanks for your interest in the Synthetic Whitelist.

As it stands your personality is not unique enough for our standards. Not feeling pain, not feeling emotions and mimicking them is an attribute to every single Synthetic, furthermore the very nature of a Synthetic is to seamlessly blend in with humans. So, this needs a significant amount of work. Try choosing something you are passionate in and can incorporate into a ‘hobby’ almost, then apply that to your Synthetic’s personality to mesh ingame. This is just one example of what may be good.

Your story is nicely formatted but the content, particularly the dialogue felt lacking and this is most certainly attributed to the nature of Jill’s personality. Try to incorporate some realistic RP situations you might encounter on a round-to-round basis with your new personality once you think of one.

I was happy to read your memorable experience with Synthetics.

Your experience answers are unfortunately completely inadequate, please use more descriptors and elaborate - you can always elaborate more on experience.

Your combat anwer seems inaccurate. Also, think of scenarios where combat may occur, not rulesets. You don’t need to list Working Joe, that’s a role you can learn later :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this coupled with the lack of vouches means we cannot accept you in the current state of things. You can re-apply in 30 days though.

My advice to you would be to refine your application, and get lots of experience in relevant support roles. Furthermore, if you post in WL APP Help for assistance with checking your personality and or story. Lastly, although we pay it less mind, it would help if you to keep a good reputation so try not to make too many infractions.

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added synth:denied and removed synth:waiting