Admin who banned you?

Frozentsbgg

Total Ban Duration

30 days

Remaining Duration

29 days

What other servers do you play on?

TG station, IS12, Used to play on Goonstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Was banned on TG station, perma banned from all goon RP servers

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Repeated LRP (You’re not a UPP kolonel), Repeated OOC Threats to players for WL and Staff issues

Links to previous appeals:

AlexGuinea - Job/Role Ban Appeal Alexguinea - Job/Role Ban Appeal - #3 by Taketheshot56 alexguinea - Job/Role Ban Appeal

Your appeal:

First I must say I am sorry even though that means nothing in the big picture of the things that have happen but it is more a nice gesture. Second I do now acknowledge that this time I over-stepped, the other notes and job bans were things that were more of me being a dumbass. This time these things are BAD things, like being a jackass, and that I feel I can absolutely stop doing. I will and must improve on my thinking process, rather than speed typing stuff I should take it slow and learn to shut the fuck up. I feel like I was also doing good non-bad rule breaks wise, IE. I had gotten no notes except for the LOOC threat one and the rule 10 one but that I feel is more of a situation I can learn from rather than a situation were I knew I was doing something bad. Now onto the closing of this appeal, if this is to be accepted I will be open to ANY terms you put out there, and I mean ANY. I will also try to play roles that help the round flow rather ones like the CL and CC that have more free time and thus, for boredom to mess shit up. As stated before I do notice that now I am starting to get more and more toxic and am acting like a jerk. Before it was almost always me slightly over stepping, being a dumbass, or just not thinking at all. Now that I have more free time and am not worried about things IRL I have ZERO excuse to be acting this way. With this I say again I am sorry for making your day a bit worse.

How did you get banned from goon and tg?

For goon I believe it was repeated cases of self antaging (stuff like pipe bombing and doing smoke bombs with radium) For TG I think it was two or three cases of IE and then something weird (something about going to the station as a lavaland spawned char, the lizards, and then I disconed soon after so I was not on to have known of the rule break) If you need more accurate text, like the exact notes, I could try to get those. The times for these are around a few years ago for goon (was a bit after I had just started SS13) then around anywhere from a year to a few months ago for TG.

Just assigning for organization sake.

I checked with relevant stations and they confirmed what you said.

I’m happy to lift this on the condition that if you get warned again for similar threats you’ll be gone for good.

Additionally are you going to improve your character and make an effort not to be LRP?

First I agree to the conditions stated out. And second I will attempt to be not LRP in the way I was before, I will do so by using the methods I had been following up until the warns started happening again.

Ban Lifted.

You’ve got your one chance!
Have a CM day!

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting