Round ID:

Your character name:

Mauricio Schofield

Their BYOND key:

Forest2001

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

Just to be clear I am not appealing the EORG ban as I am told that I cannot but I am appealing the extension of my ban which I find to be a bit outrageous in and of itself.

All I have done is post two reactions in a channel.
Previous staff-reports I have seen on Forest ended up in the host having to deal with it due to the nature of the report.

https://forum.cm-ss13.com/t/wintermote-staff-report-behavior-involving-misconduct-forest2001/5361/16

As you can see, I reached out to “Forest2001” in staff-help as seen in the following screenshot and was quickly shut down for some reason I am missing.

To be frank, this is not what I am seeing in the community so far and I feel as if my reports [which are really just threads asking for help aren’t being valued.]

Evidence:

Reason: Previous EORG ban extended due to acting like a child. Time out.
Expires: 6.9 Days
By: forest2001

If you add emotes as a function and then name-call people in your server using said emotes as childish and expanding on bans and punishments where-in it would be inappropriate, then you are being a bigot and hugely ironic- which is not what anyone wants to have to deal with, especially within the SS13 community. They’re just some visual pngs.

The emotes I was replying with show three things:

1. Closure that I have read the message.
  2. My reaction to the message.
  3. Communicating that I won’t be replying anymore.

It was not a discussion, shitpost or a debate.

@Biolock told me that as long as I do not break the rules in bad faith or did something severely wrong that I wouldn’t get punished for it, I wouldn’t expect for something as petty as this.

hi there. under Rule 0 (which you can browse here if you’re unfamiliar), admins are allowed to alter the enforcement of specific rules held in the best interest of “the player base at large”. in your time with cm, you have accumulated a large number of notes, warnings and bans. you have caused the admin team to have to spend a disproportionate amount of time thinking about you and your actions. a very mild week ban is a minor punishment, and one i’m certain you’ll survive.

your 7 day ban across the discord and game server are not unreasonable, your assertion that shitposting emojis in the channel is not shitposting is not an argument and accusing anyone of “bigotry” for banning you over these antics is ridiculous.

continuing to generate these forum threads attempting to rule lawyer your way out of such a short punishment will not be tolerated

Denied

Added report:denied and removed report:pendinglogs