Best WL and why?

Lets see what River thinks about shoes when I drop a hammer on his foot.

1 Like

Metal cannot hurt itself. And such bad karma will come around.

Be at peace with yourself. Because although you are the hammer today… tomorrow you will be the foot.

Namaste.

3 Likes

River has an interesting… appreciation of feet

1 Like

Me shooting lead bullets (lead is a metal, in case you didn’t know) at river until they drop ded, with them shouting “metal cannot hurt metal” in the process.

1 Like

COs have honestly become just “average commander” for me. Like, i can see their differing appearances and names, but they honest to god just spout the exact same shit over comms that i have a hard time differentiating them. They just contribute to the sameness of the game at this point, where its becomming the same shit every match.

1 Like

Its either full gamer wipeout CO or just a mid CO, cant remember the last one I truly had a great time following on a back and forth round sadly, as much as I think he’s fell off, it was likely year or so back on Shivas where James Parker became James SCHIZO Parker by ordering retreat/push/retreat/push on a 4hr round where we were just slugging it out and it was just hilarious, I miss Alpha SL Parker not CIC or MP parker.

3 Likes

Oh… god bless the James “Schizo” Parker round, multiple retreats and push orders at once, baby

4 Likes

It was his finest hour, the bugs didn’t know whether we were coming or going because we didn’t know whether we were coming or going. Shivas LZ1 was fucking gaming I dunno how they could ever consider removing it.

3 Likes

James Parker is the man. Best Serbian.

1 Like

best WL has to be SEA, u never hear nothing bad from them

1 Like

SEAs all refuse to teach me as a marine, literally 0/10 WL

2 Likes

To be fair you dig mag dump him in the chest.

3 Likes