blackcrystalic - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - blackcrystalic

What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

BlackCrystalic

Total Ban Duration

Probably permanent ban? Still don’t get unbanned for ~2 years

Reason for Ban

Idk, I had bot blacklisted (because some servers spammed me with messages using this bot, so I solved it cleanly)

Appeal

(probably that lead to ban) As I remember, before vent afk I posted the joke video that I don’t supposed to do because it can hurt admin feelings or violate server rules.

It’s been a long time since that ban and I’ve realized my mistake,
that it’s better not to post anything pretty funny on meme channel anymore because this can violate server rules.

1 Like

Could you explain your history of discord ban evasion?

Oh… I already it forgot XD
Oh… oh… well x3

Idk what to say about it, I did it long time ago, and… mh.

4 Likes

Okay, this story is long, first time I ban evaded discord ban when got it for funny reason, then I got insta unbanned at request (because at this moment of time perma ban reason is not valid already) and after some time banned again, I tried to use old acc, however discord removed it already, so I tried to ban evade again and got caught because trying to loggin using my game acc auth key (lazy to create multiacc and play 3 hours afk on marine), so uhhh, admin check it and ban me, so I stopped on this, because fun around cool, but I lazy and don’t want to risk with another game ban (there a lot of ways how to do it without getting main acc banned, however I lazy and don’t want waste my time).

I don’t play ss13 already (rarely join to spectate some fun or play if group of c… friends ask) but cm community funny, and I like time to time contribute in it.

The only reason why I do it (appeal) - I don’t have access to CMSS13 discord, it’s a good prof that I’m not ban evading this ban (only one time tried funny thing and that all)

Why I don’t made a ref to old appeal or wrote something abount ban evade - Uh, I really forgot about it XD, more than 1 year passed.

Hello blackcrystalic, sorry for the wait, and thank you for the appeal. It has gone under the radar for some time.

After internal discussion we have decided to reject this appeal for now.
Reconsider reappealing in 6 months. If you are spotted ban evading again, this ban will become unappealable.

Appeal denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting