Admin who banned you?

adminbot (Friendly Robot)

Total Ban Duration

5 years

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

None.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Only the best one, CM.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I do not remember, it mustve been from back when I was brand new and didn’t even know it was a roleplay game.

Links to previous appeals:

my permanent appeal (not related to this job ban)

Your appeal:

It’s been years since I got the job ban on researcher. I was really hoping I could be unbanned on it finally. I really do not remember how I even got it banned, it mustve been so many years ago. I would imagine it was back when I was new. I’ve played a lot since then. I did get myself temporarily perma banned but thankfully the staff team let me have another chance and I have had ZERO issues since then. Really hoping I can play researcher again. :pray:

Edit: Back when I was brand new to the game, I thought it was so cool you could remove limbs and all that. I played doctor a lot. (holy rough) and my brother played at the time too. He had to go do some IRL stuff and he AFK’d. This was when we were BOTH new as fuck, bald as it gets. I had just learned you could remove heads in surgery and I removed his head cuz it was just so cool you could even do that. Long story short I got in a lot of trouble and so did he but we learned. Maybe the ban was from back then?

Editedit: It’s okay if this is denied. I am happy being able to play again regardless.

Editeditedit: I just learned I can read the notes on my account. (with the verb) I got banned from cutting off my brother’s SSD body back when we were new. I would really appreciate being able to play researcher again(edit: cuz I would NEVER do that again and respect the RP of this great game), growing plants as chef only goes so far. :pray:

I am so very sorry for leaving this so long! The majority of your jobban was already lifted and I see no reason why I can’t extend it to research.

This appeal is accepted