What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

Segrain

Total Ban Duration

180 Days

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None except this one

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Multikeying/Ban evasion

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I was given a 3-hour EORG ban due to firing ONE bullet that happened to hit a marine (he was far offscreen to the point where I could not see his light). In the moment I thought this ban to be unjust, I then used another account (JayGotTheSauce) to log in and attempt to play as if nothing had happened. I now understand that this is against the rules and that going forward I should use the discord to communicate with the admin that issued said ban to try and get it lifted. Over the past 6 months I’ve taken time to reflect on what I did and realize that not only is attempting to avoid bans unfair to players who serve their time without complaint, but that it is never serious enough to have to resort to things like this. My earlier appeals were a bit premature, but I “believe” the 180-day mark has passed. Assuming I’m too early I will happily come back next month. With that said I humbly ask that you consider allowing me to rejoin the community! Thank you for reading.

Alright Baba. It’s Mack. Let me start off by saying that you were probably my favorite player, and I miss you dearly. That being said, I won’t be making this easy on you. There was an incident where we tied you to a third account, and you seemingly haven’t multikeyed since then. All I need is for you to address this third account, and then we can gather a consensus with the other admins.

Mack! Its great to hear from a friend, I completely understand. During my ban I had a family member take interest in the game so I told them they should try it and that I would do what I could to help them learn to play. He played for about 2 weeks total. I have to admit however that after watching him play the temptation became too much for me and I started playing on the account regularly after his first week on CM, Rickross932 I believe is the account name. I don’t have any defense for that span of time I was playing. I kept telling myself if I layed low and didn’t cause problems it would be fine. Just wanted to get my dose of CM.

1 Like

Alrighty Baba. Thank you for being honest, I appreciate that. However, we base the 180 days on the most recent ban, Rickross932 has only been banned for 115 days. You can appeal again in 65 days, on July 16, 2024. Appeal denied.

I know you’re raring to play. You’re at the final stretch now. I’m not going to ask for a vouch from another server, but if you were able to secure one in the following 65 days it would really help out your case. As far as I’m concerned your honesty is enough for me, but I am not certain who will be handling appeals in the future, and they may decide that you should have a vouch on your next appeal. It would be better to have it than not.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting