Elder Empress - MAC-

Accused BYOND key:

Steelpoint

Accused character name:

IO-XXX-N

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 2 Xeno Roleplay

Description of the incident:

Basically we had very limited builders so I built up construction and made marks there and ordered holds there and called back the aliens dying at medical multiple times, using queens orders, naming them by caste etc and they just didn’t listen, when I hit observe I see we have 7 left so I check why the warriors aren’t with me using observe and surprise surprise hes around at medical half HP dying AGAIN after the orders had came three times roughly before that, so because him and AYR and one lurker were all dying I leave the mark and come to screech to try save the remainder of my hive, IO-XXX-N died here “claiming died with me, which is a total lie, died as I arrived because you wouldnt listen would be more apt”. My only assumption is that because Steelpoint is a moderator they think they are above the rules the rest of the hive has to play by, they said “Banish me or shut up about it”. That’s enough as is honestly. If logs show that they got any of those chat prompts I think this warrents a Staff review honestly.

Evidence:

My chatlogs transcribed verbatim
Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : We holding anywhere?
No response is given

This is my biggest issue and the reason I want this investigated, gave multiple orders, used marks, called back, named warriors and you were one of the only two. Dishonest lying and IMO hiding behind the cloak of moderation.

Steelpoints POV: "I was a Warrior who took over the body of another warrior late into a round on Kutjevo, I had died much earlier into the round as a Warrior in medical. I asked the hivemind for instructions on where we are fighting, and was told there was combat at medical, I went there and engaged.

After informing the hivemind of even more Marines pushing into east medical, the Queen interjected and started to insult me for having died in medical earlier in the round. I asked the queen to clarify if they had issued me orders, as I did not recall being given any orders, however the Queen continued to insult me and another player, I believe.

Clearly, the Queen was more interested in their tangent so I asked them to either give me orders or banish me, as I felt this conversation was not a useful one. So the Queen banished me, for the reasoning that I was disobeying orders."

My POV: I cannot provide logs as his report on me hasn’t provided any yet and I am a brainlet, I actually asked steelpoint how I’d find logs but he didn’t really seem interested in helping with that understandably, but as soon as logs are provided, I KNOW that I used queens announcements, named the warriors by caste name and there was only 2 dying in the same spot. All I can offer is his admission hes ignoring being where I’m telling him he should be his own callouts that imply he didn’t die where i tried to save him and just basic all around not listening to hivechat or even hive announcement it seems.

Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : Scout and more marines at west med
Elder Empress : Yeah and i think during your last life you were told not to keep dying there but here we are
Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : I’m sorry queen, was I given specific orders or did you forget to mention them?
Elder Empress : Im talking about the last time i told you to leave medical for construction, and you died
Elder Empress : If you take a few steps east
Elder Empress : You can see your body
Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : Queen, if your genetic memory is not faulty, you will recall I died in your company during the eastern offensive
Elder Empress : The eastern offensive that happened becuase you warriors ignored orders to go to mark
Elder Empress : And we had to come screech to try save your lives
Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : Queen you can either banish me or give me orders
Elder Warrior (IO-69-N) : I’d suggest we stop this useless conversation

Hope this is good enough and has enough information.

I feel this report is heavily biased due to my original player report against the OP as noted here: Steelpoint - Player Report: Elder Empress | MAC-810 , Rule 2 | Xeno Roleplay, Queen Banishment

Nonetheless I’ll dictate my actions as such, and in greater detail.

To my recollection, I spawned into the round as a Warrior, I was not a round start xeno as I late joined. I eventually was killed somewhere in medical, I was near the company of the Queen, I believe, when this occurred. Eventually I respawned in as a new larva, I evolved into a Defender, then I had to step back and resolve some staff work. After I returned to the game, I evolved into a Warrior. At this point I asked “where is the frontline”, someone eventually answered medical, so I moved to medical and I fought there.

Based on my recollection I did not recall being issued any orders at this point in my new life by the Queen until she started to insult me for my earlier death in the medical department. This information is detailed in my player report.

Frankly, I find some of the accusations being levied against me to be disrespectful, and claiming I am intentionally circumnavigating the rules of server to benefit myself in game is an egregious accusation that I hope is disproven.

“Based on my recollection I did not recall being issued any orders at this point in my new life by the Queen until she started to insult me for my earlier death in the medical department. This information is detailed in my player report.”

On this one I could maybe believe you spawned and missed the hive mark, but you didn’t miss the calls of WARRIORS GET BACK, you didn’t get WERE ONLY 7 LEFT GET BACK TOWARDS CONSTRUCTIONS THEN CAVES, and if you did that’s your fault cuz I used hive announcements and marks. So think you just are either lying or playing ignorant.

This has nothing to do with you as a player, actually its just the unwillingness and dishonesty from your report, coupled with what I believe are outright lies, I avoided talking about this when others brought it up in dchat “used the word shitter” to describe your actions which you said was a “personal attack” , I think trying to get me banned from Queen because you didn’t want to follow someones lead is a much more personal attack. You can find them disrespectful if you want, If one xeno says medical and queen sets a mark saying construction, its construction.

And so just for added context, you weren’t in the majority of the start, sat afk as defender for a good portion to get your evo in after already dying ignoring me, then just got disrespectful. How you made this report with a straight face astounds me, I’d of forgotten this already if I didn’t feel you report cherry picked logs and outright lied.

“I was in the company of the queen”
This one will show you this to be big the biggest lie, because I had time to observe you, rotate south and then west to screech and you still didn’t make it. Logs show me observing a xeno and it was you, logs show me saying WARRIORS BACK, and GET TO THE MARK in hive chat. You just didn’t care to listen because you were lunging. If you’d just be honest admit that I’d probably drop the whole thing but because your claiming bias while lying outright as moderator I’m gonna stand on this.

Also as for the biased accusation, a player in d-chat said your report was stupid and would likely end up costing you mod, I said that’s the last thing I actually want/wanted to happen but from my POV you’ve either lied alot or just have zero perception in every aspect being hearing and vision because I did multiple callouts.

"used the word shitter” to describe your actions which you said was a “personal attack”
“Which id also like to add that an Admin used in Ahelp while telling me not to speak if i’m gonna be a shitter yesterday”
So if admins are okay to use this language why wouldn’t we think it is.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I am having a hard time following your argument. I also don’t want to make this an extended back and forth, I’ll state my final reply to the above post and let other staff resolve this report.

People miss orders all the time, I likely just missed your initial orders as I was occupied in fighting the enemy. This does not excuse my banishment in my second life for failing to observer orders from my first life, I believe.

Log checks can confirm I was handling a staff issue that required me to go AFK in the hive.

To my memory I was in your company for a while, we were fighting in around the same area. You may have rotated to me to save me or force me to retreat, but I do not recall you stating the order, all I did remember was you stating you were coming off of ovi due to casualties.

Point 1: So you missed my first orders then when I reminded you that you missed them “which is what you claimed” you further argued against them and didnt go to construction? You turned and went toward medical as I queens eye’d you on your SECOND NEW LIFE THAT I BANISHED YOU ON.

Point 2: That’s fair enough, logs will also confirm that “i wasnt paying attention being a moderator” isn’t the same as “you didn’t tell me or give orders”.

Point 3. You were NEVER in my company, me and the rav were resting on the mark when I noticed nobody was with us, observered YOU south and west pushing botany/medical half hp with IYR half HP and a lurker dying too so i get up and come and try scree so you can MAYBE listen and fall back, but you died. I had literally JUST gotten off ovi and wen’t right to the mark no combat yet, so your recollection isn’t great.

Also P.S, no issues with you as a player always felt we had a decent repore in dchat and I do realize being an admin is a thankless hard job, but your report felt very dishonest and I know logs will show that to be the case. I’ve enough rightful and stupid wrongful bans that I don’t need more.

You just fumbled right here man, so was I fighting with you or coming off Ovi for the casualties? Because I couldn’t be doing both.

I’ll just reply to this to avoid any confusion. I’ll refrain from making further posts unless directed by staff.

As I stated, I was fighting in medical, I noticed you state you were going off of Ovi, then sometime later I encountered you in east medical/construction which is where we engaged several Marines together.

At no point was I operating as a solo operative, I was always in close proximity to other xenos as we skirmished, ergo why I was almost instantly killed when I was banished since I was attacked by several nearby xenos I was resting near.

Last from me too, want this dealt with cuz i’m tired of it, if you were fighting in medical when I already called for construction and you were still at medical by the time i walked my big slow ass to the mark WHICH YOU WERE, i think if you had of been at mark, 7 of us could have charged maybe I get sadar’d and wrecked and we lose anyway but you didn’t even attempt to listen and when you got banished for pretty much begging to be banished you went with a salt PR and lied heavily within it. I’m not letting this go because I’m being told in LOOC talking about this with friends is “insulting you” despite no terms of insult used, asked where the direct insult to you was and they closed the ahelp without delivering it.

Hey, just curious, if you have the logs for Steelpoints report on me, then you have the logs for this one too because it’s the exact same round. Im keen to get this sorted because I have been backseated by admins since then for no reason, they couldn’t explain themselves when I asked what I did wrong just basically “admins protect admins” mentality.

Heya! Sorry for this report taking a while.

I looked over the logs and while I think your banishment was justified I dont think Steelpoint broke any roleplay rules as a xeno. They clearly missed your initial orders and while semi-disrespectful in a way that might warrant banishment nothing stands out to me as breaking any of the Xeno roleplay standards in the way they were acting during that round.

So yeah I’ll be denying this report and I wont take any action against steelpoint. If you want to look over the logs or my reasoning you are free to look at Steelpoint’s Player Report

1 Like

Added report:denied and removed report:pendinglogs