Discord Ban Appeal - grassh0le#6186

What is your Discord ID?

grassh0le#6186

What is your BYOND key?

Grssh0le

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Reason for Ban

“Ban for Rule 10a, suggestive content: person self-identifies as a pedophile in their status. We don’t associate with these types of users. You aren’t welcome here until you clear this behavior up. Permanent ban.”

• my bio was a shit joke that I did like years ago that was trying to call Genshin impact players pedophiles basically by making myself the so called “Genshin player” by saying I like Genshin and then adding the “warning - this user is a pedo” shit. I didn’t do anything pedophilic, however, I wouldn’t do that at all.

Appeal

Bio (along the lines of):
"umm… idk i like genshin i guess?

:warning: This user is a registered pedophile. Learn more about Discord’s child safety policy at https://discord.com/guidelines."

I’m fully in the wrong for not changing this bio sooner because it was just generally jarringly inappropriate, as well as just not not being really funny. I was being a dumbass who didn’t remove the cringe shit from my bio sooner, I think this ban is probably a good wakeup call to do so. All in all I deleted it and don’t plan on adding something like that again because I’m trying to move past that type of shock humor. I can understand any skepticism with my post because I might not be particularly remorseful, but I guess its cause I realize that this ban is logical than anything else so I’m understanding and acceptant where it comes from. I do enjoy this community and don’t mean any harm by my inanely inappropriate joke and I’ll make sure to be much more careful in the future.

(also the appeal rules and procedures link doesn’t seem to be working for me so I’m sorry if I’m not following them properly, I’m just going off of what I’m guessing you want from the appeal)

You literally kept the same description after putting up this appeal. There’s nothing prompting that anything has changed. If you think joking about grooming is okay at all, you aren’t welcome here whatsoever.

1 Like