Admin who banned you?

ltnts

Total Ban Duration

Job Ban

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

Just CM sometimes paradise

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Been banned on CM before

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Rule 4 | Player as a UPP Survivor grenaded the Alamo at the end of the round, killing multiple marines. Considering their history and after speaking with other staff online, it was decided to surv jban them and a 3 day ban because of their EORG history

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

So I spawned as UPP survivor on trijent, all of us survived and redeployed. Operation was a success and there wasn’t much left to do but RP. So I took up the role as an antag UPP or tried to at least. I understand that grenading the dropship was griefing and admitted it at the time of the ban, but I did do it with some RP justification which again I know is against the rules. I’ve only had one other ban since which was just a timeout. I understand now not to self antag and will use Ahelp before trying to self antag again. I also have a name ban on my characters from when I first started on the server, I’d appreciate it that could get lifted as well

Hi there, I assume you’ve reread the rules surrounding survivors and how you cannot swap between non-hostile and hostile if you spawn as a hostile survivor?

Yes I have read those rules now and I understand only CLF should be attacking marines.

Perfect. Keep that in mind while going forward. Will be lifting this jban momentarily.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting