How did you find out about SS13?

Starcraft 2 parasite was the bomb. Too bad for it died on Europe servers . Each time I wanna play parasite i gotta go on American servers. (400 ping dread)

1 Like

i searched about games that are similar to FTL

Came from the sseth/mandalore tide and playd exclusivly on yogs for like a year. Then wanted to explore other servers. Tried Goon and cev eris like once, then i kinda stayd at CM. Thats like two years ago now, i havent made it much further yet. I am in a perpetual limbo now where i play cm until i get bored and then swap to yogs where i swap back when i get bored from that.

1 Like

I actually found out about ss13 before even the sseth vid came out.
One of my friends in school was talking about it one day, that he was a clown in this space station game, and he was a traitor clown.
What he did was that he had a body and would drag the body out of view when ever some passes maints.
The person would follow and he would kill them as the clown, was kinda amusing to me.
I asked him what game, and he told me ss13.
I went looking for it and found it, but I never got to actually play cause all the servers had whitlists so I just quit until some years later after seeing the sseth vid.

2 Likes

Hey hey people, Seth here

3 Likes

Either OneyPlays, or MandaloreGaming, but I think it is more of the latter from what I remember.

1 Like

my good friend introduced me to it in 2013 and the first thing i witnessed was a guy getting his eyes stabbed out with a screwdriver. later that round when i found out what harm intent was i grabbed a crowbar and started beating a poor man to death who was just trying to get a bag of chips from a vending machine. i’m permanently banned from libertystation (if it even still exists) because i let said friend into the AI core as a borg and we killed the AI and ruined their malf round. this was 2015.

also got permabanned from citadelstation that same year iirc for firebombing the medbay, the ban note literally says “RDMing which is GREIFING, which is bad.” but it was an ERP server. 10/10 would do again in a heartbeat

same friend was impossible to play with because they enjoyed tasing me and cuffing me to a chair so they could drag me around the station

4 Likes

From my CEO wolycan after asking for a weak laptop strategy game

2 Likes

Okay, to clarify, I am not technically a Ssethtider; I joined SS13 well after sseth’s video was made, but I was nonetheless inspired by his video to play the game. I think I started playing SS13 around mid-2022 and joined CM around a year or a half year later.

2 Likes