How would you deal with a CLF survivor?

So the other day, I had one of the CLF asking for an appeal. Even tho I have no idea how to deal with POWs. I really don’t want them to stay in perma since that is so boring and leads to SDD. And really want them to RP with the marines by not staying in perma brig from MPs.

I try to RP it out by asking HC or Provest for information on the person, So that the admins can declear his fate or not. Otherwise I will release them “Under 24/7 watch with an MP.” That’s how I do it anyways.

3 Likes

Oil them up with canola oil and force them to slide down the halls begging for forgiveness.

15 Likes

Accidentally decap them before they even get the chance to surrender.

9 Likes

First CLF are not POWs, they’re terrorists. Therefore they’d get the Sedition charge not the POW charge.

Now setting yhat aside, I’ve seen MPs give CLF yard access (botany woo) and I’ve also seen Nasoki “Coward” Chen have them enlist as atonement for their crimes (quite cool thing to do if they willingly surrender and rp out that they were brainwashed/misguided and now see the “light”).

As a CO gets more leeway in terms of ML. I’d recommend you fax Provost then ahelp about it. If I’m on and not busy, I’ll happily reply.

That being said, all staff html faxes got nuked as they used discord to host assets (smh). I’m in the process of reviving them and have already revived 2

11 Likes

Obviously by burying them in a coffin once they die, or dropping them off food and ammo every once a while because you’re their meta friend.

4 Likes

Cremate them and give the ashes to the “Peace envoy” that wanted their bodies intact.

2 Likes

Damn bro, this coming from a CLF surv… Please stop the warcrimes i just want to decap your XO and CO :+1:

6 Likes

Click till horizontal then click till read heart symbol on medhud

7 Likes

be SL
IC dont know youre there to fight xenos
kill CLF surv
call in mission accomplished and extract with all marines

was almost based on a real story

11 Likes

Join their cause and shoot up medbay

3 Likes

Very zased.

2 Likes

Bean paste.

1 Like

Like this.

6 Likes

easy supervised release, IE have a MP baby sit them and restrict their access to parts of the ship

1 Like

“Lets just let a terrorist walk around the ship, I’m sure nothing will go wrong”

4 Likes

with an MP watching them constantly yes

1 Like

So not only some riflemen, but also the MP getting blown up by the terrorist’s hidden bomb implantat changes much?

1 Like

Reminds me of the time an MP messed something up and CO or whoever had them do a lap of the ship in their skivvies as an NJP while the SEA kept pace.

1 Like

“survivor” heavily implies they weren’t decapitated and crucified planetside.

4 Likes

CLF, the galactic freedom fighters. On the one hand, I have sympathy for them on the other they have killed innocent people.