Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC
SPLURT
Big Iron

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bubberstation

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

For the MP 9Millitary Police) Ban:
I believe it was because I admitted to the admin that I only play MP roles while I’m eating or watching anime on the side so I was banned
For the Xenomorph Ban:
I remember correctly that I meta-located the monkeys on the map so the admin banned me for meta locating

Links to previous appeals:

None

Your appeal:

I am writing to appeal my bans from playing both MP (Military Police) roles and Xenomorph roles in the game. I acknowledge and take full responsibility for my actions in both instances, recognizing that they were in violation of the fair play principles and undermined the integrity of the game.

In the case of my MP ban, I admit that my casual approach to playing while multitasking, such as eating or watching anime, was disrespectful to the role and other players. It was wrong of me to not give my full attention to the responsibilities associated with MP roles, which are crucial for maintaining order within the round. I understand now that my actions detracted from the gaming experience of others and compromised the integrity of the role.

Similarly, with regards to my Xenomorph ban, meta-locating the monkeys on the map was a clear violation of any fair play principles. I realize that by doing so, I gained an unfair advantage over other players and disrupted the balance of the game. My actions were not in line with the spirit of the game.

I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused. I understand the importance of fair play and respect for the rules in creating a positive gaming environment for everyone involved.

Moving forward, I am committed to approaching the game with a more serious and dedicated mindset. I will ensure that I am fully present and focused whenever I undertake any role within the game, including MP roles. Additionally, I will refrain from engaging in any behavior that compromises the integrity of the game or gives me an unfair advantage over other players.

Hello @iMoe, every job ban must be appealed individually.

Appeal Denied

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting