Total Ban Duration

Perm

Remaining Duration

Perm

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC
SPLURT
Big Iron

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bubberstation

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

I remember correctly that I meta-located the monkeys on the map so the admin banned me for meta locating

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I am writing to appeal my ban from playing Xenomorph roles in the game. Upon reflection, I realize that my actions were inappropriate and violated the fair play principles of the game. By meta-locating the monkeys on the map, I compromised the integrity of the gameplay and unfairly gained an advantage over other players.

Meta-locating goes against the spirit of the game and undermines the experiences that both players and administrators work hard to maintain. My actions not only disrupted the balance of the game but also detracted from the enjoyment of others who were playing legitimately.

I want to assure the admin team and the community that I understand the gravity of my actions and take full responsibility for them. I recognize that fair play and respect for the rules are paramount in creating a positive gaming environment for everyone involved.

Moving forward, I am committed to upholding the principles of fair play and sportsmanship in all aspects of my gameplay. I will refrain from engaging in any behavior that compromises the integrity of the game or gives me an unfair advantage over other players.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused, and I would like to request a reconsideration of my ban. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am dedicated to demonstrating improved behavior in the future.

1 Like

This is very clearly an appeal written by ChatGPT. This appeal is denied, and may not be appealed for another six months due to writing it via AI.

Resolved - Denied, unappealable until 2024-09-28T04:00:00Z

9 Likes

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting