Admin who banned you?

LTNTS

Total Ban Duration

30 days

Remaining Duration

30.3 days

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC sometimes, a while ago used to play on Beestation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Only 1 24hr ban on beestation a WHILE ago for accidentally killing someone as non antag botanist

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

saying that i am making blue waffles and to look it up on the ship internet to see it

Links to previous appeals:

None due to no prior appeals

Your appeal:

To try to make some wacky food for fun and experimentation as MST (its my third time playing as it, just trying to learn it) I was aiming to make some of the stranger foods on the cooking wiki, one of these being Roffle waffles. These have the sprite of blue waffles, hence the first mention of blue waffles initially. The second time of me mentioning this statement was due to me thinking of that very old meme of looking up blue waffle on google (I had not looked it up myself prior to this scenario and did not know the severity of what it was, only now do i realize how bad it is), resulting in me joking about looking it up.

I do realize now that this would’ve been abhorrent now to look up for anyone on the ship, especially so due to the possibility of underage players actively playing as well, and as such I won’t replicate this sort of behaviour at all in future, using AHelp to confirm if something may be rulebreaking to mention on comms. I understand if this may still not be justifiable, just know that I am terribly sorry for it and did not mean it to be taken in this way.

1 Like

Hello, will be taking a look here shortly

Alrighty

1 Like

Well then.

This is going to suck but I think this will have to stand. Even if you genuinely did not know about the shock site, that doesn’t alter the fact that you directly referenced it and then encouraged people to go check it out. The problem here isn’t if you knew about it or not, it’s that you told people to go look it up. Going forward, don’t deliberately reference gross shock sites for funsies.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting