Admin who banned you?

itnts (SeniorMod)

Total Ban Duration

Permanent.

Remaining Duration

Until the end of times.

What other servers do you play on?

Bay12 (SEV Torch), CEV Eris, Civ13 TDM

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Paradise, Bay12 Torch, Goonstation, Aurora

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police - Rule 10 | Player as a MP has ordered the arrest of a MT for not following their orders and attempting to “humiliate” them and threaten them by pointing a gun at them. Player was informed they need to follow the spirit of the law, however the player does not seem to understand their mistake, marine law, spirit of the law or the server rules for that matter. Player does not understand how to player their role without ruining the rounds of other players.”

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I cant know if I was right or wrong, however I read the server rules, SOP, ML and dont see anything I might have violated, in addition I wasnt sneaky and dont have any intention of griefing. Also, when I asked for PFC Thomas to be arrested, I was sure I ordered him to stop where he was ( until I found the admin dont find it in the logs), he ignore that order, thats the purpose of me requesting his status, I was not asking for any other charges, and another player was processing it and i probably dont know something. I asking to remove my ban and if I was wrong, I will play the game more responsibly than before.

Via Tsunamico:

Appeal denied for the time being. The current use of the military law exceeds frequently the bounds of the Spirit of the Law, and until the betterment of that, these roles will remain withheld.

Return in some weeks and appeal again.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting