Admin who banned you?

itnts (Senior Mod)

Total Ban Duration

Permanent job ban

Remaining Duration

Until the end of times.

What other servers do you play on?

Eris, Torch, CIV13, Interstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Paradise, Aurora, Torch, CM13, Goonstation

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police - Rule 10 | Player as a MP has ordered the arrest of a MT for not following their orders and attempting to “humiliate” them and threaten them by pointing a gun at them. Player was informed they need to follow the spirit of the law, however the player does not seem to understand their mistake, marine law, spirit of the law or the server rules for that matter. Player does not understand how to player their role without ruining the rounds of other players.”

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I was wrong because i didnt know server rules well enough and didnt evalate the situation properly, taking a prank for serious violation of the military regulations. During the time of my ban i understood my mistake. I promise not to break the rules in the future and always keep in mind the spirit of the law.

Given that you have a note that implies further action could lead to other Jbans within the last 30 days I’m going to say you need some more time on this one. Feel free to re-appeal in 30 days, assuming you’re doing so note free of any behavior related issues while in jobs that come with authority.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting