Mensla - Player Report: Maxwell (?) They were the CMP, Rule 11: Marine Law, Mutinies

Mensla - Player Report: Maxwell (?) They were the CMP, Rule 11: Marine Law, Mutinies

What’s your BYOND key?

Mensla

Round ID:

Your character name:

Hikari Iwamoto

Accused BYOND key:

Unknown

Accused character name:

Maxwell (?) They were the CMP

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 11: Marine Law, Mutinies

Description of the incident:

I was the CL that round and met the CMP south of CIC. I was informed that the CMP had orders from the Captain to update my ID and revoke CIC access. Some back-and-forth later, the CMP then added that I couldn’t have my gun and needed to secure it. The CMP asked if I wanted to be searched, to which I declined. The CMP then announced I was under arrest so I naturally ran and hid in my office. Some office-breaking-in shenanigans later and I’m being carted off to the brig.

I am hastily stripped, given a uniform, and put in my cell. I was missing my shoes and my radio and another MP came in a few minutes later to deliver them. However, the other prisoner in the brig didn’t have shoes either (for whatever reason) so I was unable to get mine. The CMP only announced my right to appeal before I was brigged and never read the charges or properly dressed me.

Hijack then happened shortly afterwards and I was asking both the MP in the brig and over comms to be let out of the brig, and the other prisoner was also asking on comms to be let out of the brig. By the time we were eventually let out, the dropship landed right on top of the brig, leading to me getting gibbed and the other prisoner dying as he was trapped in the brig.

Evidence:

Logs.

1 Like

Player Report Denied

Hello @Mensla, this player report is denied since it was dealt with during the round by a staff member.

Make sure to read our Player Report Procedures to ensure that your player report is complying with the expectations we have put in place and not promptly denied.

If you believe the closure of this player report is a mistake, feel free to privately message the moderation team on the forums with your arguments, or reach out to a member of Management.

If you are unhappy with the way the staff member handled your ahelp during the round, and believe that they did not investigate it with due diligence, then kindly file a Staff Report.

1 Like

Added report:denied and removed report:needverdict