Mensla - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Mensla

What’s your BYOND key?

Mensla

What’s your Discord ID?

Mensla

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Mark Levine, Hikari Iwamoto, Dausen Redford, Ethan Henderson

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Zuran Teer

What clan are you joining?

Teer

If minor: Give your clan lore.

N/A

Yautja Character Story:

He turned around and was greeted by a looming silhouette standing at the edge of the light. In an instant, the revolver was in hand, aimed at the shadow.

4 Likes

Never had a negative interaction with this guy in or out of character. Story seems pretty good. +1 from me

I trust Mensla to RP well. +1. Good luck man.

1 Like

+1 ive seen mensla around a few rime and their pretty good at RP

2 Likes

I liked the story it was really good

Are you planning to force the body retrieval, instead of SD?

+1

In the case you can’t recover the body would you SD it?

2 Likes

Yes, body retrieval would be the number one goal. I feel like SDing is an easy way out. The Yautja ship also has a morgue for a reason.

SDing would be a last resort option. For example, if research had the body and half the marine force was loitering in and around it. If they kept thwarting my attempts to recover the body then I would SD.

2 Likes

Have seen and roleplayed with Mark Levine multiple times and they always act In-Character and accordingly. Mensla is also a platinum medal CMP so they clearly understand how to follow OOC and IC rules. +1

2 Likes

I’ve had the pleasure of playing a few rounds with Mensla as an MP, always managed to stay level headed in situations where I likely wouldn’t. Good luck, man. +1

2 Likes

Every RP interaction I’ve had with Mensla was positive and fun, I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t be accepted. +1

2 Likes

Sorry for late Reply. but +1, I think every roleplay interaction I’ve had with Mark Levine on Heinz shows you can play a character and not a self insert of yourself. Which is a good sign of emotional intelligence and great storytelling. I also enjoyed the story.

2 Likes

The only time I have observed you I saw some LRP behavior between you and another player shortly before you went cryo. I don’t think this is representative of you as a whole, and hope to see your character in better situations in the future. Neutral.

2 Likes

Your consistent drive to improve your story and your impressions made on the council while seeking to improve your story certainly made an impact. Your wider community vouches and active participation in rounds only magnifies that fact. The story does a great job in showing your characters core philosophy and belief.

Your application has been accepted. Expect your access in the coming days!

2 Likes

Added pred:approved