Mentor Application - Firecharge123

Mentor Application - Firecharge123

Byond CKEY:

Firecharge123

Discord ID:

Character Name(s):

Locke ‘CAS’ Briggs

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:

Helping people is a strong suit and I know all departments very well.

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:

I am strong in all areas except for advanced research

How often are to able to play CM?:

Often at least a few times a week

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

Anything else you’d like to add?:

I was previously a mentor and I would like to rejoin.

12 Likes

+1

Fire charge is willing to explain game mechanics, does so in a manner that isnt dismissive or derogatory.

I enjoy playing with and around him and believe that hed be good in a mentorship role. His personality is a good fit.

4 Likes

One of the easiest +1s I’ve given. Former mentor and just generally solid person. Have had alot of good interactions with them throughout the years.

5 Likes

A very easy +1. Always a fun player but happy to buckle down when needed.

5 Likes

Firecharge is a well-versed player and knows what they’re doing when it comes to CM. I can very easily give a +1 here. While they’re humorous, they can be quite serious and focused when it comes to important things such as teaching new players.

Good luck gamer.

5 Likes

Interacted with Locke ‘CAS’ Briggs plenty of times and they always had good roleplay and were usually playing roles that required competent server/mechanical knowledge. +1

5 Likes

I would give a -1 cause they literally lied (see picture below), but firecharge was a mentor before he “left forever” and was pretty competent plus funny, so I’ll give him a +1.
grafik

5 Likes

+1 previous experience guys been around for like 32 years and he has in depth game knowledge

4 Likes

+1 definitely knows what he is doing +1 from me.

5 Likes

Easy +1. Man knows what he is doing. It would be a crime to not approve this.

3 Likes

Sorry meant to do this last night but was busy spreading democracy.
+1 from me.
Former mentor who never fucked around as a mentor, very approachable, and knowledgeable about CM. Well liked dude and is super fun and easy to get along with.

4 Likes

+1 knew what was doing as staff, full faith they will as a mentor

4 Likes

Was already a mentor, and they knew what they were doing as staff. +1 no questions asked.

5 Likes

+1 Cool guy to metacomm with as mt

8 Likes

-1 you liar you came back.

Just kidding and I along other mentors don’t feel the need to ask any questions since you are ancient’ier than a ancient empress. +1

5 Likes

+1
ran fun events as admin, fun guy to be around, and a great mod and mentor

4 Likes

+1 Anyways, I believe he’s a top tier mentor, He knows his stuff and I think he taught me before.

3 Likes

+1 always noticed this player ingame as a positive influence and knows their stuff.

2 Likes

Hmmmm I guess I’ll give a +1….

3 Likes

+1 since he can drag Amber back

5 Likes