Admin who banned you?

silencerpl

Total Ban Duration

30 days

Remaining Duration

30 days

What other servers do you play on?

none as i am banned from all of them

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

tg station, goonstation, skyrat, paradise station, splurt station, fulp station, beestation, yog station, monkey station (all permaban)

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Banned by host: Reason: Banned for extreme, repeated LRP, marking a clear intent not to treat CM rules seriously-
Player logged in again as a meming, naked marine called exactly like previous notes. Since this is an obvious
pattern, player was banned for 30 days for repeated, constant identical rulebreaks and given a last chance - any
further LRP bans after this one expires should be permas in my opinion. Expires: 30.4 Days By: silencerpl For more
information on your ban, or to appeal, head to CM-SS13 - Forums

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

So, here I am, facing the harsh reality of being banned from an SS13 server. The reason? Well, let’s just say I may have taken Low Roleplay (LRP) to the extreme and completely disregarded the CM rules. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but now is the time to step up, take ownership of my actions, and show the world that I’m dead serious about turning things around. This essay is all about my quest to get unbanned, highlighting the importance of self-reflection, personal growth, and rebuilding trust within the server community.
Alright, let’s not beat around the bush here—I messed up. I need to dig deep, face the music, and reflect on my behavior. It’s time to own up to the havoc I caused and take full responsibility for the negative impact I had on others. No more excuses, it’s time to face the consequences head-on.
I can’t just say, “Oops, my bad!” and expect people to believe I’m genuinely sorry. I need to show some real remorse and prove that I truly grasp the magnitude of my actions. I want the server community to see that I’m sincerely sorry for ruining their experience and that I’m committed to creating a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone involved.
Oh boy, have I learned my lesson! This ban has been an eye-opener. I’ve realized the importance of following the rules and treating CM rules with the utmost respect. It’s not just about having fun—it’s about being part of a community, playing by the rules, and ensuring a great experience for everyone involved. No more shenanigans, I’m ready to be a responsible player.
If I want to convince the server admins that I’m serious about change, I need to come up with a solid plan for personal improvement. I’m ready to dive headfirst into workshops, seek guidance from experienced players, and actively engage in positive roleplaying scenarios. I’m determined to level up my game and become a shining example of a model player.
I’ve messed up, no doubt about it. But hey, it’s not the end of the world. I’m focused on rebuilding the trust I’ve lost within the server community. I want to personally apologize to those I’ve affected, have heartfelt conversations with the server admins to demonstrate my commitment to change, and actively participate in community activities to show that I’m here to make things right.
Getting unbanned is far from guaranteed, but if I approach this situation with genuine self-reflection, remorse, and a concrete plan for personal growth, I believe I have a fighting chance at redemption. This ban is an opportunity for me to grow, learn, and emerge as a respected and valuable member of the SS13 community. It won’t be easy, but I’m ready to face the challenge head-on.

Ok I take it back, it seems we have conflicting Chat AI detectors ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

You were just banned today a few hours ago. You may appeal June 10th 2023.

Denied.