NA

AceOfSpuds - Sticky Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

AceOfSpuds

Character Name?

Don’t remember anymore, sorry. I think it was Colt something?

Type of Ban?

Sticky Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-25OCT2023-C310SN

Admin who banned you?

Don’t remember.

Total Ban Duration

Almost a year, now.

Remaining Duration

Permanent.

What other servers do you play on?

Currently, none. University came knocking - then, I enlisted. No time. Just thought I’d pay CM another visit.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Only once on Yogs, for killing an antagonist as a Detective. No longer banned.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

It’s been a really long time, but from what I remember, it was over an ERP session I had with a Mentor, or something, the contents of which were blown way out of proportion, and just led to an overall terrible situation. Right away, I’ll admit that I just got back from overseas, and I’d literally forgotten about this, since it happened so long ago, I tried to hop on with a new Ckey I made, after forgetting my old one, if you guys have any questions about it, please ask away, and I’ll do my best to answer everything truthfully, I just wanted to play and catch up with some of the old friends I left behind all that time ago. Thanks for the time.

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

My memory about this is really faint, but I do remember enough to know what I did was, put mildly and quite nicely, extremely reckless, though not bereft of consent from the parties I did it with at all, which is about the only thing that can be salvaged from my actions. There is not a lot I can say, except to give you the promise that if I am to ever be given a second chance, I will never, ever do such a thing again. Just being unbanned from playing would already be incredible; even if I genuinely do not plan on ever being a bother to the community at large again, I would be okay with still not being allowed back into the Discord, and whatever other terms there may be.

Appeal Denied

Hello @valerie I’m afraid your ban is un-appealable.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting