Nero5556 - Permanent Ban Appeal

Nero5556 - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Nero5556

Character Name?

Unknown (I have a lot of characters from this same key that I use so I do not know… I’m sorry if this doesn’t help)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

N/A

Admin who banned you?

Biolock

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent (Time reinstituted)

What other servers do you play on?

CM-13 PVE, VTM: Masquerade

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Civ-13. I was banned previously, but already appealed and was unbanned for this month after the appeal in November.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

The ban was reinstituted after I served a full 180 days for this account due to logging in from the same CID/IP. The first person to ban me was silencerpl, and biolock decided to resintitute it to re-instate the permanent ban.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

Actually, I’d like for an admin and especially silencer to tell me why I was banned. I had already found out I had two keys on the game and already closed out when I found out before he could even ASK me about the incident. I hadn’t entered combat on EITHER characters and one was on the ship while the other was on the planet. I already told him it was a mistake because I wasn’t paying attention due to being in an argument with a family member during the incident, and I decided to close out to make sure I wasn’t playing on both keys, and hadn’t entered combat, but was banned right after.

I’ve already improved my behavior, though I don’t know what to improve. I haven’t used any keys thus far and only used them to get onto the game before to ask about the ban in the first place during the incident(they’re still banned anyways), and I haven’t broken ANY rules. I not only adminhelped/mentorhelped, but played a few rounds without rule breaks only to join the next day to be banned. I haven’t been disrespectful, and I’ve appropriately asked questions before committing to anything that would disrupt the round before even taking action.

If anything, I’d like to know why I was banned in the first place as the first appeal I made was denied outright because I hadn’t served the appeal time to do so. I have chosen not to link that appeal because it’s not valid I’m sure. Please, I’d at least like to know why I was banned despite the fact that I tried to correct the mistake in the first place before an admin could even ask me what was going on…

You know that’s insane. I find it funny and almost asinine at this point. I tried to correct the mistake ON MY OWN BEFORE AN ADMIN HAD EVEN TRIED TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM THEMSELVES… It’s very fucked up that I didn’t even know that I could tell him to just delete it, and the ban itself was a permanent. I’d have to WAIT FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE BAN TO EVEN APPEAL AND ASK WHY I WAS BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN I TRIED OT CORRECT IT?

I should leave the statement there, but it’s very messed up as a player to go through an issue outside of the game and to even explain it to an admin without having killed anyone or disrupt the game through my actions. I already got rid of the character at the time by getting the key off of the game before silencer can even ask me. AND HAD HE TOLD ME I COULD JUST DELETE THE KEY TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED…

Why is it that the admins didnt help me find a workaround to the issue after my explanation? The other keys were clearly used because as a player, I found it insulting. And its even funnier because the keys are all banned after my coming back, so that issue’s solved in itself thanks to all the keys being banned for only a REASONING…

Oh well, its fine-- but I Feel some racism/hatred is involved and should just be said…

Greetings,

So after going through all the logged data here it seems you probably already know what’s going on.

“tell me why I was banned” followed by “I had already found out I had two keys on the game” shows you do as well. From the information that was gathered by management we show that you have a geared up marine on the dropship while gearing up a second marine. That’s not exactly “Oops on the wrong account!” territory.

To be super clear here: multi-keying in any fashion is the biggest no-no we have. Period. If you were in a situation where you were on the wrong key the correct action is to tell the admins “Hey, I fucked up and I’m on the wrong account, delete this character and let me pivot to my original key.” you did not do that. In fact you opted to start playing an another character while you were still connected to the server on the other.

All of that would have been well and good until you decided to make a third ckey and when confronted about it demand justice for your original ckey on the premise that you don’t multikey… while on your third ckey…

I hope you understand how that looks. That in mind. This is denied as you clearly do multikey, you clearly don’t feel bad about it, and have shown a history of doing it again. If you want us to take your appeals seriously, stop ban-evading on all 5+ of the ckeys we have attached to you.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting