silencerpl/biolock

Total Ban Duration

182.9 Days

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

Roguetown
VTM
Civ-13

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

VTM
Civ-13
Ubanned on both servers.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

As stated in my previous appeals, not only was I multikeying, but also using characters of the same name including playing on both from these keys. As I’ve read the rules and stated before, this was a violation of the rule and through violating these rules the admin decided to ban me.

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I was in the wrong through multikeying and playing the same character on these accounts. I’ve gone ahead and requested before to have the rest of the keys banned and this key as the original and only key to play on (Nero5556), thus disallowing me to ever multikey and abuse the system again. I understand through reading the rules that I am not supposed to violate the mechanics of the game, or abuse the character system along with using multiple ckeys. I will improve my behavior by not only being serious in choosing my ckey which is supposed to be the right one, but making sure that I do not make the same characters before joining the game.

Hi there. All the way back on your first appeal, you were asked for a vouch. We still haven’t seen that, as all of your appeals have been the same. I’d recommend getting a vouch from a well-known and established server.

1 Like

I do not see that in any of my replies for my appeals nor the first one, but I understand… I won’t be able to get a vouch so I understand I may not be unbanned because of this. Hopefully, one day I’ll be unbanned and will be able to continue playing the game.

Why can’t you get a vouch from a well known server? You have all the time in the world.

I can try, I just feel like I’m not known in the communities for that kind of thing. I’ll see what I can do however.

As it stands now, the consensus is that you’ll need a vouch. I’ll wave the 30 day period, you can appeal again as soon as you get a vouch.

Also, I’d like to be clear that you should be getting a vouch from a server that is on the front page of byond, one that has at least 20-50 players. You may have to try something new.

That being said, this is denied. You may appeal again as soon as you get a vouch.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting