Admin who banned you?

morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration

180 days

Remaining Duration

18.7 days

What other servers do you play on?

Certain Fury '84

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Bee station and fulp station probably

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Six month ban, filing for perma - Third strike on slur usage and OOC toxicity

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Taketheshot advised me to appeal in a few months but I was kind of busy IRL so had to wait until now, there’s only a few weeks left on the ban but better late than never I guess.

In regard to the “Slur usage”: I used slurs on a couple of occasions, mostly because in my era of the internet nearly everyone did it, however, I recognize that attitudes towards those words are changing and today it’s seen as more hateful rather than as merely shitposting or flaming, so I avoid using them now.

In regard to “OOC toxicity”: I still think morrowwolf imagined this as he was meta grudging and (imo) basically looking for an excuse to ban me. He power tripped with CO authority to have MPs go after me for things other players got away with like being out of uniform and I fought back which caused some of my notes. He also had me brigged unreasonably, for example a 45 minute brigging for calling him “Shitfard boar” (His CO name was rickard boar) which I also got noted for.

I wouldn’t consider myself generally toxic, I think I get along pretty well with a lot of people. I feel like some people really hate my “Alpha man” gimmick for being LRP, on the other hand, I think it’s good to show players that you can be creative, get up to shenanigans, and not just be a gas mask mook that SSDs in the alamo and holds lifeboats. I’m trying to inject some creativity into the game, not be toxic.

Hello Plasmonkey,

As you’ve self-acknowledged in the previous appeal, your note history is pretty rough on the eyes. I saw that you had some rationale regarding your use of select verbiage, but please know that none of that matters or holds water on this server. You have spent a long time away from the server and so I am willing to lift this ban tonight. Please seriously consider what you’re saying and posting on this server, as your notes will still be considered for escalation purposes. This appeal is accepted. Welcome back, you will be unbanned momentarily.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting