N/A

Admin who banned you?

Jarektheraptor

Total Ban Duration

Jobban

Remaining Duration

Jobban

What other servers do you play on?

i played a lil of public fulp then just hosted my own one private game with friends only and CM obviously.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Never been banned anywhere.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Self antagging as CE, what happened is that XO (no CO that round) ordered me to deploy, i protested but eventually deployed, when i was on the ground XO ordered my arrest for not following orders, i got pissed off at him and told the MTs to destroy APCs, an APC was destroyed, but it was for training a new MT and not because i ordered it, XO thought it was me who did it anyways and despite my ban saying that i destroyed some APCs myself i never did as i was already groundside, you may ask whoever banned me, i got executed too at the end of the round

Whats written in the ban is this (taken from prior appeal): “Banned from Chief Engineer - As the CE, an arrest was ordered for them. Instead of complying, they ordered their MT’s to sabotage the ship and engaged in sabotage themselves. they were eventually executed by the MP’s for this. This is unacceptable behaviour for a CE, and as such a job-ban will be applied.”

Links to previous appeals:

only this, exactly a month and 10 days ago

Your appeal:

I have realized that the only purpose of CE is not just fucking around anymore, and i see what i did wrong, i really shouldnt have done that, i dont know what else to say, its been a month and ten days, figure this is enough time?

i promise i will actually do my job and build FOB, and maybe have some fun after the FOB’s been built, or whatever my orders are from the CO
CE just has so many more things to do than MT, especially with the access he gets to the ship

Hey there would you mind speaking to the following:
-Ordering marines under you to kill all MPs
-Ordering marines under you to weld people into rooms/lockers
-Asking the CO to delay briefing so you could train ComTechs
-Trying to hold the ship hostage due to being arrested
-dchat rants telling people to “kill themselves”, skirting slur limitations IC and OOCly, and saying you’d, quote: “Do it again”

All of these things are things you shouldn’t be doing as a marine, let alone as an officer.

yeah, i dont remember specifically telling them to weld people in rooms, just to cut power, also i dont think i told anyone to kill themselves? can you show me where i said that? i genuinely dont remember

about asking the CO, well it wasnt my idea to do the training, it was another MTs idea, (the one who got accused of destroying an APC, even if it was for training and they had warned command trough radio like 5 times before doing it) and they really didnt wanna drop that idea so i just let them do it and called CO telling him if he could delay it, i dont see the issue with asking for it.

for the killing MP one and holding the ship hostage yeah, i see what i did wrong and have changed it

I’m primarily interested in your side of things such as:

Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:01:37.739 18952 SAY: DEAD/R_E_Z_A_2/(Unknown (as Elijah Gardner)) : fucking command
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:01:38.843 18952 SAY: DEAD/R_E_Z_A_2/(Unknown (as Elijah Gardner)) : kys
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:01:45.760 18952 SAY: DEAD/R_E_Z_A_2/(Unknown (as Elijah Gardner)) : unironically shit command
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:01:47.413 18952 SAY: DEAD/R_E_Z_A_2/(Unknown (as Elijah Gardner)) : i dont care

There is also:
Oct 5, 2023 @ 09:02:48.879 18952 SAY: Elijah Gardner [Engi]: Utterly based, remember to weld the CL in his office (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 09:14:03.176 18952 SAY: Elijah Gardner [Engi]: MTs, i order you to weld the CL in his office (CKEY:R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 09:14:13.891 18952 SAY: Elijah Gardner [Engi]: You must obey me, as your god. (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)

Oct 5, 2023 @ 09:15:21.58718952 SAY: Elijah Gardner [Engi]: Do i care about the company (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 09:15:32.876 18952 SAY: Elijah Gardner [Engi]: Also weld this man in the office (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)

The stuff I’m very interested in is also:
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:12:24.146 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: insert slur here i dont wanna get banned (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)

and

Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:13:26.465 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: Shut up slur (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:13:45.493 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: I did all you asked (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:13:59.817 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: Yes (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:14:20.099 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: Time to spark a racial discussion (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)
Oct 5, 2023 @ 10:14:34.561 18952 SAY: (Elijah Gardner) [1]: slur (CKEY: R_E_Z_A_2) (JOB: Chief Engineer)

J-ban appeals are substantially more than “I did a bad thing. I am sorry.” You did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than just having a “goof” as an MT with a position of authority.

yeah, and what am i supposed to do other than apologize and show that ive changed? i havent had any incident with moderation this past month

“I’ll wait to self-antag until after I build FOB” isn’t going to cut it for someone who is playing the CE. The volume of behavior that happened during this incident is way more than simply dragging your feet to deploy. CM doesnt need leadership slots filled with players who actively look for ways to make other people’s game worse. That shows there’s a serious mentality issue with how you view your job, and if you’re not willing to acknowledge that, the server is better off without you being in charge of people.

Denied. You can re-appeal in 30 days.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting