Request a Nickname

One of the best threads has risen from the ashes to inspire a new generation of marines. @Cassie451 the boys are back in town.

1 Like

Name- James Bushman
Roll- squad marine (yet to be roll spec)
Weapon- pulse rifle
Description- Remarkably unremarkable. They have a Kentucky accent.
Abilities- N/A i guess

If this is not enough to work with i can give a more detailed description.

1 Like

We’re not even back Joes, we never fucking left!

2 Likes

We are the Ultimate Badasses. Aliens - Ultimate Badass - YouTube

1 Like
3 Likes

Def would advise getting some more background here, usually a nickname is either making fun of something about you or referencing something you’ve done.

That being said, I dub thee James ‘Rye’ Bushman

Firstly, it sounds bland but there is something there, which is you right now. Secondly Kentucky Rye, and finally, Bushman just sounds agrarian.

1 Like

If its something has done then i once drank at least 7 bottles of hot sauce one round. I also got licked by a ob and lived somehow.

1 Like

I got it. James ‘Fried’ Bushman

1 Like

i kinda like fried. It can work.

1 Like

Charachter Name: Sergeyevich Morozov
Favored Role/Position: Security Survivor
Favored Weapon: m37 Pump Shotgun/m4a3
Character Description: Has a very nice beard, speaks very slightly slurred with a slight Russian accent.
Unique Charachter Abilities: Has an oxycodone overdose 4 times the normal limit since he’d use it recreationally in his homecity of “Omsk”

1 Like

Got an idea “bear” sounds kinda generic but he’s got a beard, he’s russian, he uses a big shotgun.

1 Like

Character Name: Candace Clark
Favored Role/Position: XO/PO
Favored Weapon: A shotgun doesn’t matter what kind
Character Description: A Polish woman with a messy hair has a dangerous condition called wrong place wrong time, sometimes forcing USCM command to engage the self destruct on Almayer due to a certain brain worm taking a trip to CIC
Unique Character Abilities:
-Call the escape can
-Self destruct the ship
-Nuke the FOB
-TACMAP

2 Likes

Candace ‘Buck’ Clark

Because the buck stops with you, and if someone doesn’t get that memo, they’ll get a buckshot to the face.

Edit: She took the name, and then I saw her die! :weary:

1 Like

i feel like doing this even tho i had like 6 nicknames thru my cm gaming career

Character Name: Rios Kishop
Favored Role/Position: SL(Groundside) / MT, RO or CL (Shipside)
Favored Weapon: M2132 Machete
Character Description: 5,5ft, South American 27 y/o male with pale skin, restless eyes, long black metalhead hair and 3 diagonal scars across his face, prefers to use tanktops or lightweight stuff in general, can be seen sometimes with a beanie and sunglasses.
Unique Character Abilities: THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY MONOLITH
-Always seeking trouble in the name of the MONOLITH
-Knows how to create trouble in the name of the MONOLITH
-If he runs out of ammo can go batshit insane and charge you with a melee in the name of the MONOLITH
-Will spread the word of the MONOLITH
-Loyal, TO THE MONOLITH!

1 Like

Rios ‘Icon’ Kishop.

His look is iconic, he worships icons, the machete is iconic, and being a SL is iconic.

You are Rios ‘Icon’ Kishop.

1 Like

i can’t deny i like it, i really do !

1 Like

Character Name: Jerry Gerry
Favored Role/Position: Hospital Corpsman (Charlie)
Favored Weapon: M37A2 Shotgun
Character Description: Jerry is an unfortunately named, sinewy short man with a 5 o’clock shadow with a transplanted right ear. Problem is, it doesn’t match his skin color. Best described as looking ‘funny’. Visible eyebags.
Unique Character Abilities: Claims to be able to taste the color red.

Oorah.

3 Likes

Jerry ‘Boxer’ Gerry.

He has the physique to match, with traditional ear identifier like one might pick out on a boxer, and the way boxers end up with misshapen/funny looks. He tastes red, which is like blood from boxing.

You are Jerry ‘Boxer’ Gerry.

3 Likes

Character name: Connor Smith
Favored role: CT/Commtech
Favored weapon: M41A Mk2 with an underbarrel extinguisher
Character description: Maintained light brown haircut, black eyes, middle height. Generally a nice guy, but if under stress, will scream at everyone with and without a reason.
Character abilities: if CT, Requisitions is above it all. Will not hesitate to use lethal force against the intruders if they do not leave. Successfully solo mans Req while screaming at everyone.

2 Likes

Connor ‘Seizure’ Smith.

A synonym for requisition for he works in requisitions. Seems to suffer from a screaming fit due to stress, a screaming seizure.

You are Connor ‘Seizure’ Smith.

3 Likes