Request a Nickname

my joy when i see people still carrying on the onion eater tradition

2 Likes

im curious…

Character name: Bob Vancleave
Favored role: engineer
Favored weapon: M2C

1 Like

I never understood why you in all this time of CM you haven’t done the Obvious besides it maybe not fitting the text box.

Bob “Cleaver” Vancleave.

“Cleaver, stop fucking around, and make that Rav know your name has meaning!!”

1 Like

If you wanna be simple, Misti ‘Rock’ Rockwell. Hard to move. Stubborn. Good thing and bad.

If you wanna be FANCY, Misti ‘Stolid’ Rockwell. It means reliable. Basically is a fancy way of saying Solid. (if you google stolid, the example is “a stolid bourgeois gent”)

You could just do Misti ‘Solid’ Rockwell but Solid Snake will appear in CIC and yeet you.

1 Like

I feel as though “Rock” is a bit too on the nose for my liking lol

1 Like

a bit cheeky for sure

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a while and my most recent character that I’ve grown attached to hasn’t gotten a nickname yet. So this oughta be good.

Character Name: Hank Hanover

Favored Role/Position: Rifleman/Comtech

Favored Weapon: M4A1

Character Description: A shorter than average, stockily built, yet very average looking man. His only real noticeable feature being his bushy eyebrows.

Unique Character Abilities: Generally luckier than average and also more likely to follow orders than the average grunt.

Rubbing my hands together in anticipation rn.

1 Like

Hank “Handkerchief” Hanover? It just sparked when i read your name…

2 Likes

Misti “Miso” Rockwell? Since, well, Japanese and stuffs.

1 Like

could be Hank “hangover” Hanover, cuz he’s a stocky, bushy man, kinda like a dwarf

2 Likes

Character Name: David Anderson

Favored Role/Position: RTO / SADAR spec

Favored Weapon: M4RA Battle Rifle (secondary VP-78 ALWAYS)

Character Description: Think 1960s American Greaser. Previous occupation was a radio host for an outer colony, he has a buttery voice and quippy jokes. A follower of the “Lord of Gib” a denomination of HEFA.

Unique Character Abilities: Always has CAS flares, a quip to throw when things are FUBAR, and drip

1 Like

Since most of the people that knew me and nicknamed me don’t play anymore I’m gonna give it a try, surprise this old man.

Character Name: Ruben Benitez

Favored Role/Position: I main PFC and that’s it.

Favored Weapon: m37a2 shotgun with buckshot

Character Description: a 6’1, strong-built hispanic with brown hair and beard, like most old timers he doesn’t use a helmet. Instead uses a bandana with the colors of delta squad.

Unique Character Abilities: 70 confirmed kills with the shotgun (in-game statistic can be seen on my dossier), he can huffle entire cans of cryo gas without passing out, speaks spanish fluently and has an amazing pain resistance.

1 Like

You are now Ruben ‘chingón’ Benitez.

chingón is a spanish word for badass, suits an unga marine that doesn’t wear a helmet, likes to be close with an enemy to PB them, as well as a spanish language.

2 Likes

You are now David ‘Doolan’ Anderson

Ed Doolan was a radio presentor in the 1900’s it matches your character description, the name also rhymes with yours.

1 Like

OP I think we should also add a line our characters’ preferred squad: ie. Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/Delta

1 Like

Character Name: Artyom Raskolnikov

Favored Role/Position: Squad Leader/ Smart Gunner/ Staff Officer

Favored Weapon: XM88 Heavy Rifle/Smart Gun

Character Description: A russian man of average height and good musculature. Artyom is not going to win any beauty contests, and that is without factoring in his many scars. He looks rather grim, though this is not all too reflective of his personality.

Character abilities: Has great concern for his squad, and is willing to throw themselves at Xenos for a chance at saving them. Besides that his most prominent features are his stubbornness and his resilience.

Really interested in seeing what yer got cause I can’t think of anything.

1 Like

How about Artyom ‘Tachanka’ Raskolnikov?

Tachanka referring to their preferrence for big dakka/MGs, as the Tachanka was a very primitive, horse-drawn HMG wagon in Russia’s civil war.

1 Like

Character Name: Ethan Henderson

Favored Role: Chef

Favorite weapon: Whatever’s on the floor that’s better than his

Character Description: Middle aged man, slightly overweight, much like a jolly Santa. Wanted to spread the Lord’s word and decided that space was the best way.

Unique Abilities: His food is enjoyed by all, including xenos

1 Like

Ethan “Mess” Henderson?

1 Like

How about Artyom “Synapse” Raskolnikovor even Artyom “Laserhawk” Raskolnikov?

1 Like