Admin who banned you?
simplecites

Total Ban Duration
30.4 Days

Remaining Duration
30 Days

What other servers do you play on?
CM only

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
For posting the youtube link in hivemind xeno chat about gay sexyal asmr with included link into it or some shit

Links to previous appeals:
None

Your appeal:
Redacted x4
I did copy paste message (missinput pressed key for chat open, my fail, just additional info) into radio (main xeno global chat) from xeno i heard after spawning at end of round in ship as lavra. That message was 100% nrp one wich i didn’t even read entirely (just some ASMR and GAY Word include looong link) so i clicked twice - ctrl+c - key t or y (they close to each other at keyboard, so i just usually look what type of chat opens) and ctrl+v + enter. And than just, it’s not OOC… And did read it full, and here is only one way to RP it by repeating same as i DID repeat that message from another xeno to ask for banish that scary thing wich was from hive, and i was supported by drone who heard that.

One thing is, it’s high pop game so i don’t know normal ban lenght but i ask for appeal week/2 weeks, i am not at good understanding how appeal work at high popular stuff but at lower it made for discuss.
I would bet that player would cause no trouble if i wouldn’t repeat stuff.

Simplier without my additional stuff.

End game, xeno major and i spawned as lavra. Past seconds lavra evo into spitter and say that message in rp. It was end of round and as lavra i did scare somehow of it with drone who was with me. So i said there is a spitter he scary and other stuff to get him banished by asking queen, than just resended his words into radio (hivemind chat) and past 30s round restart = ban.

Appeal has been assigned to administration team for review.

Heya! Sorry for this sitting for a bit. After discussing it and mulling it over this appeal will be denied. While the initial ban wasn’t so bad the fact that you evaded the ban with another account along with your history of ban evasion make this ban something that I can’t really lift. You shouldn’t be using multiple accounts to play CM at all but doing it while banned on one of them is REALLY bad. I wish you the best of luck if you are going to be appealing your permanent ban in the future.