Staff Assassination of Warfan

I must be the bearer of bad news. In the 11th hour, moments from being allowed to do HVH again staff struck Warfan down again.

As anyone knows staff hate fun more than anything else… so they came together to login and then fakepost a withdrawl of his application.

No more HVH fun for us, ever.

(Note: all of the above is probably false and I made it all up but sad to see him go.)

8 Likes

Nah, he brought it upon himself. He got miffed in contributor chat and then decided to burn every bridge possible.

3 Likes

im sad to see him go aswell, thats the cycle of CM though

2 Likes

Yeah, It was honestly one of the biggest waste of talents, and one of the worst decisions made.

4 Likes

Mods, move to acid goop (we can’t have people knowing the facts.)

2 Likes

From Discussion to Acid Goop

Nah, guy needs to stay gone.

8 Likes

I did do those things in the main post.

I miss Warfan as much as anyone else. However, he was interested in running events and not much else. Unfortunately we do not have ‘event only’ staff positions right now for a few different reasons. The recent incidents notwithstanding, I have nothing but positive things to say about him (although I never really got to know him that well).

2 Likes

Not sure why he decided to burn it all down, he’ll probably end up regretting it and coming back in 6 months when he calms down and tries to get unbanned.

3 Likes

Basically, what I’ve read a bit off from his conversation in contributors chat. “How to make Medbay better” opinions are the problem

Hmm. At least one thing is right in the thread
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He was already blacklisted from CO and devbanned by the maintainers. Good luck with coming back and “making it up”.

There’s only so many bridges to burn lmao.

4 Likes

He will be back, they all come back…

4 Likes

He’s also forum banned until June 1st for reasons I think you know.

3 Likes

Warfan uniting the entire community for a brief moment in one fateful night was a beautiful thing. Best thing out of this community in 2024 so far. Everybody came together to collectively dump on the drama queen lmao.

5 Likes

It’s sad to see him do this again but he needs to clam down before he actually does something right. Not burning all ties and coming back saying that he wants to run events in CM… I think he just dug himself in a rabbit hole in my opinion.

Warfan is a great guy. I have nothing negative to say about him. But man… It’s sad to see you go like this man. You still have my respect.

7 Likes

It was a dumb idea to delete his posts because now people won’t know the truth and really gonna miss him. Anyway, I’ll say this again: “abiens, abi”. If you wanna leave, just leave, don’t start some weird ass drama just to return a month later.

9 Likes

He started off on the right foot but fumbled it :sob: now staff wins, no more HvH in CM forever!!!

7 Likes

I’d honestly rather warfan around than someone with an attitude like yours.

His problem’s mostly being hotheaded and not keeping his mouth shut, picking the wrong things to fight over, and digging a hole for himself, basically something I’d expect to improve with maturity, but what I’m seeing from you is borderline malicious and I don’t think your behaviour is going to get better.

Genuinely the first person on the forum that has me looking for a block button so I don’t have to read your inflammatory posts.

14 Likes

He’s one of the better admins who frankly, should be an admin - bare minimum event organizer/GM, but won’t because he upset the wrong people.

I don’t think it’s entirely right, but there’s a lot I don’t agree with on the direction of CM’s staff in general.

Some kind of punishment was warranted but the way the staff has acted towards the guy is overboard in contrast with all of what I’ve seen he’s actually done.

8 Likes