Admin who banned you?

Solidfury7

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

Yogstation 13, TGMC on some occasions

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

N/A

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

LRP and grief

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Yeah, I was an LRP piece of shit, but now I think I am both improving IC and OOC, and I am sure some people can vouch on that too, I just want my main role back, of course I will be more careful with my actions, especially with new players, and also trying to get into the good spotlight and not be known as an LRP piece of crap that messes with new players, just hoping to improve my Squad Leader hours and enjoy one of my main roles again.

1 Like

Hi Szymonalex1231, I will be the staff member handling your Squad Leader Job Ban.

I have been considering your ban appeal, as on one hand, your behavior over the past month has shown improvement, but on the other hand, there have been significant incidents noted between the issuance of the job ban and the submission of this appeal.

Squad Leader is a vital role, not just within the gameplay loop, but also as a role model for new players to aspire and emulate. Squad leaders are held to a higher standard of roleplay and behavior than that of a rifleman owing to their increased rank and authority.

Given your questionable behavior in the last few months, I am not comfortable lifting this job ban at this time. If you can play for another month without raising any serious issues on the server I would be willing to reevaluate my stance, but for now this appeal is denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting