Character Name?

Randy ‘Contraband’ Pratt

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration

supposed to be a permanent ban, but seems like it hasn’t been applied (?)

Remaining Duration

supposed to be a permanent ban, but seems like it hasn’t been applied (?)

What other servers do you play on?

Foundation-19, TGMC, sometimes paradise

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Have been banned on goon station, don’t remember which server exactly, job banned from command on Paradise station, got it appealed

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Six month ban, putting in for perma, player has repeated longterm issues with LRP on the server. This round he ran into briefing and broke the windoor behind the commander for zero RP reason. Player is not learning from previous bans. by morrowwolf (MaintainerManager) on 2023-09-20 13:54:08 (ID: 18734)”

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Okay, the initial reason that got me banned was quite…stupid on my side, I knew it was somewhat wrong with ML, but not to the extend that it’ll result to moderation actions being taken, especially a six-month apparent “perma-ban”, I personally seem to have issues with LRP, I quite simply and frankly have been regretting getting banned, since I mostly played on this server before the ban, I switched over to TGMC and paradise, played a bit there, I’ve read the rules here from time to time to try and make sure this type of stuff won’t happen anytime soon if this appeal does get approved, I generally missed the server, as well as roles that I used to play on here.

The six month ban ended and I’ve been told to appeal the permanent ban either way though.

2 Likes

Hello @szymonalex1231, I’ve been assigned to review this appeal.

You’ll be informed of a decision shortly.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience, @szymonalex1231.

After deliberation and review of your case, we’ve come to a decision regarding this appeal.

Appeal Approved

Remember to follow the rules and not break them.

You should be unbanned soon.

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting