Tallfission - Commanding Officer Application

I can’t add anything else. Dudes speed running getting accepted

+1

1 Like

Congratulations in your application,

Having been part of the CIC teams you have been an XO in, and encountering Keaton Howard in many instances, I believe you should be given the chance to make this whitelist proud again. I’ve had encounters with your previous characters in CIC as well as in squad roles. One of the most memorable was also when we had to work together as survivors in Chance’s Claim.

In these moments I have been able to see integrity shown to take the right decision and to gamble my round’s enjoyment by counting on you as a team mate. Only for it to be followed by amazing RP skills when the fight is done.

Wish you good luck and a quick acceptance. +1

2 Likes

In the last year at least, but potentially further than that, this app has been the one I’ve been the most psyched for. Tallfission is a RPer par excellence, knows how to tell and conduct a story, and knows his way around commanding. I have nothing to offer other than my glowing endorsement; I look forward to seeing Major Howard in the CO’s chair.

+1.

3 Likes

Superb player which has clearly excelled in command and combat. They have well rounded experience and good character building. I have no qualms about welcoming them in as they would be a great addition as a Commanding Officer in the USS Almayer.

2 Likes

+1.

I’ve bumbled into them into the past - both as a Marine and as a Predator - and they’ve always been able to play their character in a very interesting manner. They’re a very good (and beliveable) roleplayer that knows their stuff: a perfect choice for the CO Whitelist.

1 Like

Absolutely goated, and has truly put in the effort when it comes to both creating a well defined character, playing that in game, and improving his standing in the community. Dude absolutely deserves this, and don’t have any problem throwing down a +1

Thank all of you for the +1s, this is, very surprising

I wasn’t expecting so much support, heh. Y’all are great. I hope that I can get onboard soon and throw in my contribution to the community and whitelist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolute +1 for me, one of the good SLs in recent times. Unfortunate I haven’t had much time with you in CIC as my XO.

Aside from that, you are a pretty good leader in ground assaults and you communicate fairly well. Just don’t slip up and break a rule or bend the rulings on SOP/Battle Field Executions too much. Its a quick way to get a report on you.

The 3rd Company of the 1st Battalion of the 6th Brigade, the Spying Eye, watches you closely. Beware where you step and speak, We are always watching.

+1

Normally i’d have some questions but I think you’ve proven yourself to be competent! (for now muahaha)

I’ll chime back here if anything else pops up for me to address.

1 Like

If you’d like, I can play a few XO rounds under you so you get a feel for how I command, just DM or ping me and I’ll see if I can’t join

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had the chance to directly interact with you but every single info I could gather were all about how much of a quality roleplayer you are and how big of a plus to the community you represent.

+1

1 Like

Haven’t been on XO an awful lot lately, I’ve just gotten mentor and have been loving how SEA plays. I’ll get some more rounds in though

1 Like

Keaton is a solid player. From what I’ve seen good at command and a generally good roleplayer. Can’t comment on ML competency because I can’t recall an incident involving Keaton and ML. Been seeing him as a SEA alot in rounds and teaching others is always a plus. +1

1 Like

Yesterday, when I was a CO and Howard was my XO, we had a great round with him and got a remarkable Marine Major on LV round.

While I was on the field, Captain Howard not only had great control over the SOs under his command, but also kept the Marines on the field informed with multiple announcements and TACMAP posts. He responded to everything I said over the radio, he’s a great listener and a great Executive who correctly interprets everything he listens to. He also gave importance to RP elements, I saw his RP skills many times while talking to him. He’s a solid roleplayer and a competent XO.

Although you have over 100 hours of SL, I don’t remember you as SL, so I can’t comment on your SL.

As a new CO, I don’t know how much of an impact my words will have, but I think Howard will be a great CO. I can’t wait to see you with shiny blue star. Strong +1

1 Like

this man is good give him the wl

1 Like

+1. Probably one of the best roleplayers on the server, and I’ve been nagging them non-fucking-stop to go for a whitelist. Synth, CO, predator - any of them would be a good fit for them.

I have extremely high hopes and expectations for them that have already been met in my eyes watching them play XO.

2 Likes

You and I have talked about RP and I think you get it. You’ll do great. Play some more XO so the councilors can get the warm and fuzzy about ya and get this passed already.

Now, I’m one of the newer COs so my word doesn’t mean all too much, BUT. Just had a 2 hour round with Keaton as my XO. I was deployed for most of it, but what I did see was very good. Speed dialing all coordinates relayed, being communicative on comms, spotting flanks, thinking up plans, and his roleplay is always just on point.

I already said some of this in Keaton’s now accepted mentor application, but I believe he’s a great roleplayer, very competent in CIC, and given his recent rounds with SEA, I believe he could be trusted to uphold the CO Guidelines.

Overall +1.

1 Like

You’ve proven yourself extensively to be able to roleplay and command well as an XO, and your story, to be honest, blew me away. While I haven’t seen you in action as much as I’d have liked to, the community support more than makes up for it. I see no reason to give you anything but this:

The Council has decided to accept this application and approve your promotion.

Congratulations, Major Howard. Welcome to the CO whitelist!

1 Like