Tallfission - Commanding Officer Application

If you’d like, I can play a few XO rounds under you so you get a feel for how I command, just DM or ping me and I’ll see if I can’t join

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had the chance to directly interact with you but every single info I could gather were all about how much of a quality roleplayer you are and how big of a plus to the community you represent.

+1

1 Like

Haven’t been on XO an awful lot lately, I’ve just gotten mentor and have been loving how SEA plays. I’ll get some more rounds in though

1 Like

Keaton is a solid player. From what I’ve seen good at command and a generally good roleplayer. Can’t comment on ML competency because I can’t recall an incident involving Keaton and ML. Been seeing him as a SEA alot in rounds and teaching others is always a plus. +1

1 Like

Yesterday, when I was a CO and Howard was my XO, we had a great round with him and got a remarkable Marine Major on LV round.

While I was on the field, Captain Howard not only had great control over the SOs under his command, but also kept the Marines on the field informed with multiple announcements and TACMAP posts. He responded to everything I said over the radio, he’s a great listener and a great Executive who correctly interprets everything he listens to. He also gave importance to RP elements, I saw his RP skills many times while talking to him. He’s a solid roleplayer and a competent XO.

Although you have over 100 hours of SL, I don’t remember you as SL, so I can’t comment on your SL.

As a new CO, I don’t know how much of an impact my words will have, but I think Howard will be a great CO. I can’t wait to see you with shiny blue star. Strong +1

1 Like

this man is good give him the wl

1 Like

+1. Probably one of the best roleplayers on the server, and I’ve been nagging them non-fucking-stop to go for a whitelist. Synth, CO, predator - any of them would be a good fit for them.

I have extremely high hopes and expectations for them that have already been met in my eyes watching them play XO.

2 Likes

You and I have talked about RP and I think you get it. You’ll do great. Play some more XO so the councilors can get the warm and fuzzy about ya and get this passed already.

Now, I’m one of the newer COs so my word doesn’t mean all too much, BUT. Just had a 2 hour round with Keaton as my XO. I was deployed for most of it, but what I did see was very good. Speed dialing all coordinates relayed, being communicative on comms, spotting flanks, thinking up plans, and his roleplay is always just on point.

I already said some of this in Keaton’s now accepted mentor application, but I believe he’s a great roleplayer, very competent in CIC, and given his recent rounds with SEA, I believe he could be trusted to uphold the CO Guidelines.

Overall +1.

1 Like

You’ve proven yourself extensively to be able to roleplay and command well as an XO, and your story, to be honest, blew me away. While I haven’t seen you in action as much as I’d have liked to, the community support more than makes up for it. I see no reason to give you anything but this:

The Council has decided to accept this application and approve your promotion.

Congratulations, Major Howard. Welcome to the CO whitelist!

1 Like