The Navy as a possible solution to over-tasking, lack of a head of auxiliary and more RP opportunities

That’s a limitation that you are adding, correct?

It will add yet another whitelist and confusion over who command what to have two CO’s.

…Why? There’s simply no need for another whitelist, and the idea is simple, the ones who have marine ranks answer to the marine CO, the Navy ranks answer to the Navy CO.

This infers you are giving them equivalent authority as one another. All of Marine Law would need to be redone, SoP, who does the CMP answer to? What happens in a mutiny, do they mutiny the Marine CO or Navy CO? What if one tries to remove the other? I could go on. There are simply too many issues that could arise from two equal CO’s, with one being whitelisted the other not.

…The Marine law wouldn’t need to be “re-done”, only adjusted, just as the SOP. …I wrote up in the discussion that all the crew would answer to the Navy, while all the marines would answer to the marine CO, that means the CMP, CE, RO and etc, etc, etc, would answer to the Navy and would receive the navy ranks as such, maintaining their chain of command to command of the ship itself. The marine CO would have the command of the entirety of the marine force, and the SOs would join higher into the marine chain of command. As said before, the Navy would have control of the Military Police and the duty for keeping ship security, as so, any mutinies would involve both COs. They will need to work with eachother as per rules, and frictions between the two are supposed to happen as part of a better RP involvement.

Ah, and of course, There would be two COs and Two XOs, there wouldn’t be a “whitelisted one and the other not”

What’s is the problem of generally whitelisted COs work in both roles? I don’t understand your logic. There doesn’t need to have both “Marine CO” and “Navy CO” whitelist applications, they don’t need to be different.

Question, would the Marine CO be a WL? If so I for see a problem. Staff have said no to further WL. OR it could be rolled in with the CO WL. That would be the best option.

I believe they would have to be, which is another reason I believe this will not lead to improvements. @LC4492 Believes it would be similar to that of the Combat Correspondent, whereby you would simply change the title you are given when you join.

…No, I never said that

There would be two completely different roles there are accessed via Whitelist, just like what happens between the CO and the Survivor CO

…Or you don’t know that both of the CO roles are accessed via whitelist?

There isn’t whitelists for “Ship CO” and “Survivor CO” respectively, they just share the same whitelist

Did you know that there is an edit button which may be used to edit your posts, which makes reading far more easy than with this comment-spam?

Could just make the RO, CE, and POs/IOs all Warrant Officers of varying grades lead by a 1LT “Support Officer”