Turooo - Job/Role Ban Appeal

Turooo - Job/Role Ban Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?
Turooo

Do you confirm that you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
true

Character Name?
Sam A.W. Sword

Type of Ban?
Job/Role Ban

What is your Bancode?
N/A

Admin who banned you?
mercadier

Total Ban Duration
Permanent

Remaining Duration
Permanent

What other servers do you play on?
I do not play on any other servers at the time.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
No.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
“Banned from Chief Engineer, Ordnance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Bunker Crew Master, Bunker Crew - Rule 2: Frontlining as OT. Charged xenos as OT and was captured. Player disconnected afterwards. Several notes for this behaviour - following suggestion of previous note, escalating to Engineering jobban. Appeal on the forums when you decide to stop”

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
Well, I just guess sometimes being all the time in the Almayer is kind of boring so I decided to leave with permission of the CE to the FOB to help. Decided to go loot some nearby building to help at FOB and saw a puppy in a room and I thinked it was a good idea to bring it to the FOB, that was when a runner took me to the ground and ate me. That is actually everything and I do understand it was wrong in the first place to go out of the Almayer and secondly more wrong to go looting without permission. I have always try to not be mean to admins and be complying my word and I give that if I am unbanned from the engenieting jobs I will stay at the Almayer. And finally I’m genuinely sorry to complicate things. (I do not have any screenshots)

Confirmation:
Yes

2 Likes

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted