Admin who banned you?

Beaglegaming1

Total Ban Duration

7 days

Remaining Duration

5.4 days

What other servers do you play on?

I don’t play in any other sever.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

I have not been banned in other servers.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Metacommunication 6 - Posted a video containing current round information to a CM-related server. One week due to low severity of posted content.”

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

Well to start the appeal I will say that I did infact post a clip of the current round in a CM-related server, however, I must say that at the time I posted that clip I didn’t really know what Metacommunication was so I just didn’t think much of the clip because I thought it was fine to post media about the current round If it didn’t include any vital information. Now that I have been informed that posting any media about the current round is Metacommunication I can firmly assure that I won’t do it again. My reason to appeal this ban is because I believe a 7 day ban for my first offense of this type is too much, I just genually didn’t know that was metacomming until people explained it to me. And finally sorry for not posting it before I just wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

Just posting context from the charliecord as proof that he genuinely somehow did not understand what metacomming was and had to have it explained to him.

Everyone was trying to make him understand why what he did was wrong and the staff of the cord deleted it and we all explained to him, I don’t believe he was contacted before he was banned even or communicated with about what he did and why it was wrong, which I personally believe is something that’s important for a situation like this.
However I’m just here to provide some context.

3 Likes

Hello John.

I have been assigned to your appeal. Now, before I get started. Any metacomm incidents are met with a minimum of 7 days ban. It is just how our policy works regarding it.

You seem confused regarding the entire incident, but anything posted about the ingame round is classified as meta comms unless it is OOC information.

The video in question, although doesn’t provide much information. It does give information on the shipside situation.

I will go ahead and accept this appeal but only in this situation.

Appeal Accepted, Ban will be lifted.

2 Likes