2 Daughters, ████████ & ██████
1 Son, ███████

MEDICAL HISTORY:
Secondary Lactose Intolerance
Conductive Hearing Loss (Left Ear)
Mild Fibromyalgia
Prosthetic Left Arm

Visual Reference

Photo of Major Calhoun while in attendance at a Military Conference. (Circa April, 2180)

Service Information

Active

Major (O-4)

OPERATING FORCE:
3rd Regiment, 4th Combat Division of Marine Space Force 3

CURRENT ASSIGNMENT:
1st & 2nd Company, 7th Battalion, 3rd Regiment - Company Commander

USS Worcester (Conestoga Class) - Commanding Officer

USS Worcester

SHIP NAME:
USS Worcester

SHIP CLASS:
Conestoga-Class

SHIP DESIGNATION:
Light Assault Starship, LAS

LENGTH:
731.6 meters (2,400.3 ft.)

WIDTH:
99.6 meters (326.8 ft.)

HEIGHT:
182.9 meters (600 ft.)

MASS:
78,000 tonnes (85,980.3 tons)

POWERPLANT:
Gates-Heidman GF-240 Rockets
Romberg-Rockwell Cygnus 5 Tachyon Shunt Hyperdrive

MAIN ARMAMENT:
8x XIM-28A Long Lance ASAT Missiles
Twin 800-megavolt Particle Beams
Twin Railguns in Dorsal and Ventral Turrets

SECONDARY ARMAMENT:
60 Orbital Mines
Twin 80-megawatt Infrared Lasers

CREW COMPLEMENT:
18 Commissioned Officers
58 Shipside Personnel
368 Enlisted Personnel

Personal Relationships

Isabel Lopits: Executive Officer of the USS Worcester, and by extension the 1st and 2nd Companies of the 7th Battalion. A generally trustworthy individual, if a bit close-chested in most interactions. Counted among his close friends.

Mack Darin: The most Senior Enlisted Official of the 7th Battalion and an extremely close friend. Rose through the ranks of the USCMC alongside one another, watching each other’s backs all the while.

Booker Peralta: Commander of the 7th Battalion, 3rd Regiment of the 4th Combat Division. His direct superior, close friend, and confidante. Known to attend covert getaways at a beach resort alongside him and Mack Darin.

Thomas Neumann: A Senior Officer of the 7th Battalion and well-acquainted colleague. Somewhat of a celebrity commander, though he is commonly referred to as “ginger bitch” or “Booker’s husband” behind closed doors.

Annette Lorraine: Executive Officer of the 7th Battalion, 3rd Regiment of the 4th Combat Division. She is quite easily influenced and somewhat of a pushover, though her efficiency in filing away paperwork is not to be underestimated.

Joe Dafoe: A Senior Officer of the 3rd Regiment and well respected commander. Well-known for his hatred of the Union of Progressive Peoples and rabid distaste for their system of governance. Well respected for much the same reasons.

Cassandra Ellis: A Senior Officer of the 3rd Regiment and kindred spirit. Bonded with one another over their shared love for their home state: Massachusetts. Known to consume excessive amounts of Dunkin’ Coffee and Donuts.

Karl Walz: Commander of the 4th Battalion, 3rd Regiment of the 4th Combat Division. Reigning champion of the Chinook Bowling League who cannot be referred to in any other terms than “absolute unit.” Suspected of taking performance enhancers, though such is unconfirmed.

Henry Marshall: A close friend known to flirt dangerously close with the wrong side of the law. Arrested on multiple separate occasions for the possession of illicit substances and materials. Presumed supplier of exotic liquor and other alcoholic beverages.

Eka Aimise: Lead-clown of the W/Y Galactic Circus turned cutthroat corporate lobbyist. A close and valuable contact employed by the military industrial complex who frequently ensures preferential funding flows his way.

Neil Norwood: An exceptionally competent individual in multiple separate fields, including but not limited to: engineering, medical practices, and firearm handling. A frequently called upon handyman who has, on multiple occasions, taken bullets for him.

Jake Blackburn: A close friend and skilled handler of several separate firearms. Has, on multiple occasions, personally accompanied him in the field on operations of varying risk and importance. Has returned from every one with at least one broken appendage.

John Kilgore: Rumors are presently unsubstantiated, though an investigation into several separate and concerning allegations is underway. Supposedly his “guy” who can be called upon to undertake any number of clandestine and otherwise illegal activities.

Kato Evelyn: An investigation into several concerning patterns of behavior is presently underway. Known to delude themself into believing they are part cat, part human. Alleged to only drink milk directly from a bowl and avoid water, including showers.

13 Likes

Oh wow I’m in this, pretty cool

1 Like

we have hearing loss in the same ear, so badass.

2 Likes

Good dossier! +1 in my books. Isabel is getting mentioned alot in dossiers…

1 Like

I’m sorry what?

1 Like

not mentioned

:WAAA:

1 Like

Great dossier mate

1 Like

I will not lie, I wrote this at 3 AM like an absolute psychopath. More people’ll get added when I feel like it :^)

3 Likes

I can’t believe you mispelled slopits SMH shaking my head :pensive:

1 Like

So true King, should’ve been Isabel Slopits

1 Like

After all the time I have to remind you to take your meds, and bring CIC meals I dont make the cut? Damn feels like a BE.

2 Likes

Nice work on the Vessel/Company logo

1 Like

Nice doc, see you in the chinook bowling lanes killer

3 Likes

did you fr just snitch on me for being a felon??? see you in cic tommorow lil bro.

4 Likes

Do you still have the white list?

Cheese.

should mention me somewhere…