what is the best way to escape when being chased by mp

what is it111111111111111111111

1 Like

shooting mps with ap

16 Likes

Same way as in GTA, take a lot of corners.

Then once you lost them you put on the athletes shorts in gym and turn suit sensors off.

2 Likes

Ignore them.

just go onto the Alamo, and every single marine and their mother will beat the SHIT out of that MP until everyone gets aslept- ez marine w

2 Likes

mag dump mod88 aiming head, reload, strip that stupid armored beret off their head, decap

2 Likes

gramps with the based take as usual
if mps dont want to be plabbed maybe they shouldnt dress like fucking COMMUNISTS

3 Likes

Delete :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use lockers/maint and let them move past you and go the way they came. You run the risk of being caught though, cause if they open said locker you are stun locked for a second.

Eventually you will gain enough GTA stars to have someone permanently looking through crew monitors and others opening every locker they see. Take yourself off said monitors.

Most annoying chase ive had was a person running through maints in one big circle using the aft ladders to go upper and the fore ladders to go lower. Using smoke grenades to make us drop our tasers. Once you get to that GTA wanted level, you have the full attention of the Military Police……Maint ladders will be walled off, SOP change will be requested by the CMP allowing MPs to chase you without armour.

I remember annoying the shit out of @Sandvich123 as CMP to get SOP changes in the middle of his deployment for like 5 minutes :wink:

2 Likes

a MPcord agent wrote this post

1 Like

Fuck da police.

1 Like

yeah fuck the police

1 Like

Rule 1

1 Like

Okay, first, you want to stay still, put your hands up, and let the MPs come to you. I know, I know, this sounds like a stupid idea, and the MPs may pepper pray you and beat you over the head a little bit, but bear with me. Next, you’ll want to allow the MPs to transfer you over to the brig. Now, I know you’re still a little apprehensive, and while you’re there, you’ll likely be stripped of your equipment and locked in the brig with the MPs, but trust the process, because what they don’t know is that they’re the ones locked in the brig with you. Within a mere few minutes, maybe an hour or two at most, they’ll be forced to give you your equipment back and set you free. What’s more, they’ll stop their chase, and the dumb idiots might actually thank you for being a “compliant prisoner”, when in reality, it was all part of your master plan.

6 Likes

Kill then with kindness then pull the pin out of your nade.

become friends with a PVT, a new and green player will do anything for you if you are nice to them

3 Likes

(You use him to gun down the MP so you don’t get banned.)

2 Likes

S1

4 Likes

mhm

1 Like

@stalin :patrice:

1 Like