What's A Hobby You're Proud of Outside of CM?

Recently I’ve gotten really into TTRPGs, World of Darkness and Chronicles of Darkness specifically.

I’ve always wanted to get into writing but it’s kinda hard to get into the field outside of Top 10 things you didn’t know about Pumpkins! and managing to get a successful book picked up and published (I’ve gone to write applications for whitelists here and other servers multiple times! I keep getting distracted and writing dozens of pages before forgetting what the point was, and then not wanting to edit-down :sweat_smile: ). With TTRPGs, I really fell in love with being able to write and get the creative juices flowing, and seeing how players navigate things keep things fresh. I’m especially happy with my improv skills, and how my players give me credit for big swathes of the story I had to make-up on the spot when they went off the rails.

5 Likes

TerraGov Marine Corps

8 Likes

What’s your favorite thing about it? I heard that a lot of players feel like they’re able to achieve more as individuals over there than CM.

2 Likes

I was really getting into modding lethal company lately, but ive been really slacking

5 Likes

I have a few but three favorites is Hunting, Cooking, and Reading

4 Likes

I have been learning a lot lately, i even made a digital solution (not 100% functional yet, dont plan on making it 100% functional) for an imaginary logitstics company
The app can see active orders and issue new ones
The orders are uploaded automatically to Firebase, eich is then auto transfered to google BigQuerry, wich imports the data to powerBI where i make some graphs
I have a video showcasing it, but it has my face in it, i will try to find a screenshot of it later.

4 Likes

Do a monthly board game night with friends.

4 Likes

SCREENS:

Firebase

PowerBI not opening for some reason, but its jsut some graphs that give me a few insights in cargo and delivery distribution with the transport companies

3 Likes

I have an ugly bonsai I found in the bargain bin when I was younger.

Its still going strong 19 years later.

Its still ugly.

9 Likes

Dude, you really should consider finishing this. I think you could make some good money selling the rights to this system to some corporation or some shit. It looks good! I’d pay!

3 Likes

WH 40k tabletop, albeit I’m saving for models currently.

1 Like

c
at

4 Likes

t

1 Like

Gyatt?

1 Like

Cat

4 Likes

Football even though I’m shit at it

2 Likes

I use to write poetry. I’m really proud of my tattoo work too.
Thats about it outside of being a huge science nerd

3 Likes

Oh, what field of science are you into? I’m personally more of a history nerd, but I have a lot of friends in the sciences myself.

1 Like

What kinda board game? I’m interested in looking at a couple!

Post the tree. An ugly bonsai sis till 19 more years of work than I’ve ever put into a plant!

What’s your army(s)? I’ve always wanted to get into the T’au (predictable, I know).

I’m also interested! I basically grew up inside of a Marine Life Center because I grew-up in a port town and my mom was the manager, so Oceanography came easily and was a breeze in college.

3 Likes

3D printing warhammer models and then never getting around to painting them

2 Likes