Your best/most wacky moments cought on video/screenshots.

As the title implies!
What are some of your best moments ever on CM?

Screenshots or videos alike.

Over the years since I found out about ss13, I have had the pleasure of stockpiling quite the selection of
wacky videos and screenshots!

For this post specifically, I even made an edit of my best moments; take a look below!

I’m very interested in seeing your wacky moments in CM!

DBMerge
Screenshot 2023-06-03 071252
Screenshot 2023-09-22 103857
Screenshot 2023-09-24 232939
Screenshot 2023-09-24 133217

4 Likes

Great video lol

I only got a few screenshots, I should probably record my rounds tbh

Admin crabs running around causing mischief and spawning in pizzas with some wanting to serve/worship the crabs and others wanting to kill them all

This one was interesting, the CMO was doing some kind of ritual sacrifice/worship to the dark gods

2 Likes

Casually getting my IB fixed in FOB while being a hostile CLF. Atleast the docs don’t discriminate.

Predator taking me with him.

Also this wacky research round

2 Likes

The pizza crab cult requires a new sacrifice.
All shall surrender.
You should start recording!
The amount of great moments I captured that way is unreal.

2 Likes

Research made a fucking rainbow out of queen corpses lmao

1 Like

The time alpha mass deserted and I tried to convince them to deploy but the SL decided that he WANTED to get arrested… I arrested them. Then the CO woke up and pardoned all of them.

1 Like

jhrwjw-1
Proof MPs are the literal devil (Picture by Janice ‘Foxy’ Lean???)

image-1
Me trying to perform hugged surgery on a Predator (It did not work) (Picture by Rickie Hairson)

Screenshot_18~2
Me having my xween phase. Also the only photo taken by me (This was in the PvE CM server)

I don’t even know what this is. (Source unknown)

3 Likes

holy shit.
I’m more amazed there was enough plasteel to pull shit off :skull:

1 Like

I honestly just found this image when skimming through a schizo cade page. No freaking clue what the context behind this image is, but it was too funny to not share.

Speaking of which, I should probably go back and give credit to the photos…

2 Likes
9 Likes

Strongest ERP enjoyer right there.

2 Likes

from the no rules round.

4 Likes

1 Like

I have way way too many.

7 Likes

One time I got into a fight with Gramps. Because he is really old and thinks my character is ugly, even though I am quite handsome. We literally fought to the death.

When the mps showed up they were too busy arresting me to treat gramps and left him to perma in the hallway in a puddle of blood.

In vengence, I built a shrine to him, then I had a funeral for him with a 20 gun salute in the middle of CIC, and fired a gun on full auto into CIC. I was arrested for murder.

Classic Gramps round.

6 Likes

Of course we have the classic… time I married a Schoolgirl Predator .

A predator was killed, and we took it back to the Almayer and dressed it in a schoolgirl outfit. I immediately fell in the love (this is the future, love knows no bounds, dont be a bigot).

prettiest girl

I had a minor marriage ceremony thrown by the Captain and the marines built me a little apartment in CIC to cuddle with with my new wife.

The predators went absolutely apeshit.

6 Likes

Those MP’s were just the smartest cookies :+1:
I swear you never fail to make interesting moments in CM Felix.
Ever lmao

3 Likes

I fondly remember this round. You went above and beyond. I also remember the round where I had over 900 eye damage from unprotected welding and accused your ugly mug of blinding me.

3 Likes

Xenos were so mad at the first clip - if i remember correctly was on Ice v2 as they rushed the LZ. Good round, even gooder kill.

1 Like

3 Likes