CM Old Peoples Home

I remember making that meme on reddit way back when.

2 Likes

The prodigal son returns.

2 Likes

This is why we cant have nice things abuse of jank

1 Like

Did they get rid of the ability to use your knife to stab the xeno from the inside while capped? I forget.

1 Like

I think, you can still reverse chestburst from a xeno, but it probaly won’t do much as you are hugged + nested within fifteen seconds.

1 Like

still could about a month ago, machete pocket pouch was the way (or L4A bayonet). Counter regurgitate stunlock knife drop by: draw, slash, sheath, wait, repeat

1 Like

This is so true. Except Charlie has degenerated.

1 Like

Oh, I have idea, CMI moment… time to return that thing!

2 Likes

Oh… memories…
I remembered mutators, defcons, marine armor/clothes damage, xeno armor damage, perfectly balanced features… funny things.

2 Likes

'Member back in 2019 when MTs had to actually repair the ships generators? I 'member.

'Member when there was very little “hugbox” features? I 'Member.

'Member SD, I 'Member

'Member Survs being practical special forces? I 'Member

'Member having to go shipside for medical taking you out of the constant TDM? I 'Member

7 Likes

Oh I Member GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

Sunday, Monday Happy Days!

1 Like

Memories… oh, those days, reminders of them… It’s so sad that so many good things have been deleted and very much changed… But how nice when you’re a coder and can bring back all the fixes and make your own interesting ones. I personally don’t understand why SD was removed and don’t want to move it back, there was a 1 line bug fix and defcons… eh… sadness… mutators, why is it sometimes easier for the devs to remove? if no one takes care of the fixes/nerfs, you don’t have to remove them right away…

3 Likes

Back when cloning existed there was a normal space station 13 Atmos set up with gas harvesters. I would play maintenance technician and modify the Atmos construction so that the oxygen and Plasma was released as a final last stand to ensure I was not banned by killing other human players. It’s like a jerry rigged self destruction plasma flooding the old ship. Very satisfying.

9 Likes

Damn you are old.

7 Likes

I remember me and a cargo tech borked Atmos in cargo bay and any shot that hit xenos insta killed them.

3 Likes

Throwback to marines finding any excuse to go to the engineering department to put a hardsuit helmet on (box station) because they blocked an unlimited number of hugs.

5 Likes

i miss unsecured equipment MP charges where SL leaving flamer out of prep got them brigged

3 Likes

This is going back to the days where “CM” was just a bunch of guys dressed in ss13 syndicate armour and c20r submachineguns fighting in a bare bone Boxstation.

The situation would become worse when the station suffered a genuine atmo breach (usually aliens breaking into space or stray explosions) which caused the situation where if you didn’t take the hardsuit, you’d die, but if you took the hardsuit, you’d get bwoinked by the admins for powergaming.

Even if you just took a hardsuit to try and fix the atmo breach you’d still be getting bwoinked.

5 Likes

Bring back the Nostromo.

3 Likes