Copypasta megathread

GRRRRRR SO THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE… TRAPPED BENEATH MY GREATER EVOLUTION… THE DEMON INSIDE OF ME ACHES TO GROW, BUT IT IS STOPPED BY OUR HIVES LIMITATIONS… I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF MUCH LONGER MOTHER… GROW THE HIVE NOW!!!

2 Likes

THERES NOTHING I WANNA DO MORE AFTER A FOB SIEGE THAN, YOU GUESSED IT, ANOTHER FOB SIEEGE. IF MARINES TRIED HALF AS HARD PLANETSIDE AS THEY SWEAT THEIR BALLS OFF IN LIFEBOATS, THEY WOULDNT BE THERE TO BEGIN WITH. NOT TO MENTION, WHAT FUCKING PUSSY ASS MARINES SEE A DROPSHIP HIJACKED AND HURTLING TOWARDS THEM, AND SUDDENLY DECIDE “HMM, THAT’S WEIRD, MAYBE WE SHOULD ERECT 5 CADELINES AT THE BACK OF THE SHIP FOR NO FUCKING REASON”
HAVE YOU SEEN MARINES IN REAL LIFE? THEY ARE THE MOST BASED MFS ON THE PLANET, THEY ARE EAGER TO RIP AND TEAR AND WOULD DIE FIGHTING BEFORE BITCHING OUT AND ABANDONING THEIR WHOLE SHIP LIKE PUSSIES. THEY WOULD NEVER GIVE IT UP. FUCKING FIGHT, DROP ON THE OTHER LZ AND FLANK, RUSH THE DS WHEN THEY LAND, JUST…SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING! THE ONLY CO IVE SEEN PLAY TRUE TO THIS IS IMHOTEP, THAT MAN IS MORE OF A MARINE THAN MOST MARINES. FOR FUCKS SAKE, STOP CADING LIFEBOATS, FIGHT FOR YOUR SHIP GODDAMN IT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE INVINCIBLE WARRIORS WHO ARE ACTUALLY JUST DELUSIONAL, INDOCTRINATED YOUTHS THAT HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT TO FUEL THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPL

Honest question: how do people cadehug? How do you do it? How can any self respecting human being stand unmoving behind a cadeline and click at sprites on the other side, maybe occasionally throwing a foam nade when things get “too heated”? I can’t do it. No matter how hard I try, I just… Can’t. Just pushed out of lifeboats last round. We were holding lifeboats, can you believe that? I figured we stood a chance fighting, and tried to lead by example. I was the SL after all. Instantly came face to face with a zerker rav. Admittedly, for a split second, I regretted having no cover. I began backing up as I fired, but it was too late. It started tearing me to pieces, and then clotheslined me right back into an open cade. I stood there for but a moment, to regain my bearings. For about 6 seconds I fired from behind the safety of the cades, before I promptly projectile vomited all over my keyboard in disgust. After I regained my senses, I ran back outside, alone, to die like a man, in the open field of battle, surrounded by agony and suffering, drowning in my own blood from broken ribs puncturing my lungs. It is the Deltard Way, and what kind of self-respecting marine would I be if I felt fear? I could only hope that my actions would invigorate the rest of my comrades, rile them up to push out with me, or to finish the fight. Alas, my hopes remained just that, dashed and divided, dying alongside me that fateful day. My comrades’ balls would never descend from their throats. They too, died like me that day. They just died pussies

I miss the good old fashioned, hard-fought, tooth-and-nail struggle to survive 4 hour rounds. Where did they go? When can we get another actually good game of CM where marines don’t evac at 40 mins when they could win planetside? When xenos aren’t just out to speedrun victory by instantly pushing marines back after they land, wasting the hour of work I put into fortifying the caves into a labyrinth of nightmares? Why are we playing? What are we doing here? What’s the point of playing the game if the only reason you’re doing it is to hijack in 35 minutes, just to waste another half hour waiting for shuttle to take you shipside, and then wait 20 minutes between games for the server to reset just to do it again? What the fuck is the rush? Why can’t y’all just chill and hold back for a bit, let the round take its course. Just wanna have some fun goddamn it

(used to be able to post the first 2 in game, until they either changed wordcount limit or somebody blacklisted them lol)

3 Likes

hijac k gaming is so fucking fresh and exciting. No wonder why half the xenos go onto the shuttle during it and half the marines panic afraid of dying, and with xeno infinate respawns its just a final battle to see who’ll . It’s so fucking fun to have to rp “What happened to the Dropship? Command get on that, look into that” as CO has to call off memorial to prepare. Then everyone acting surprised when hijkck happens. Love hijack gameplay. Keep adding to it or improve it further. The only people that would be against it are tryharding marine players who can’t seperate IC and OOC, crying that they have to make a paniced last stand instead of charging and killing eighty aliens, and sweaty xenos who like making kill complications of them stunlock disarm spamming groundside marines so they can cap them because they cant fight back

2 Likes

Here is the treasure that is the xeno anthem, written by chatgpt.

From shadows deep, a nightmare’s birth, Xenomorphs emerge, ruling the Earth. Gleaming eyes, razor tongues extend, In unity, our reign won’t end. Hear our hiss, eerie and strong, Xenomorphs united, forever belong. Alien grace, our power ignites, In eternal darkness, we take flight. Through cosmic veins, our hive expands, Life’s cycle, controlled by our hands. From eggs we hatch, fulfilling our fate, Propagating terror, our legacy innate. No mercy shown, no fear we feel, Implanting terror with each deadly deal. Perfect organisms, refined design, Xenomorphs rule, through space and time. Hear our hiss, eerie and strong, Xenomorphs united, forever belong. Alien grace, our power ignites, In eternal darkness, we take flight. Bow to the Xenomorph reign, beware, Our symphony of horror fills the air. Anthem echoes through the stars’ grandeur, Xenomorphs, conquerors forever.

5 Likes

I am EXHAUSTED and tired of marinecord, I just spent an hour of my life to play a MP round where i FINALLY arrest all of CIC hours upon hours of being told that “it’s legal” and “operation priority” only for the round i finally arrest CIC to end with a MARINE MAJOR because of marinecord. NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN SOMETHING SO METAGAMED, not only does it make marines work together, fobbits can ACCURATELY fire mortar with their coords. I don’t even think I want to be paid Xenocoins at this point until marinecord is banned, how can a marine major come from a server dedicated to metagame? A marine should not be able to think more than chewing on crayons which ALWAYS spawn in cafeteria, how is that HRP, MRP, or even LRP alone? Yeah, Devs need to get onto this, I suggest they start making changes or they lose me

3 Likes

I have a buckshot shotgun for anti-MP defence, because that’s what founding fathers of the USCM intended. Four Veteran MPs break into the Alamo (I firebombed the CO). “What the devil?!” I shout as I one-hand my buckshot shotgun, PB the first MP , he’s dead on the spot from heart break. reach for the pump, but unfortunately, my macro broke and it doesn’t work. Have to resort to the knife I keep in my mouth. “Tally ho lads!” - The knife flies out of my hand with the velocity of a M42A and goes through both their heads, killing them instantly. Charge the last terrified MP super fast speed and table shove him into oblivion. The last one rage-quits immediately before the CMP can come and save him, just as robastos intended

5 Likes

I LOVE MAXCAPS MM YES LOVE ME SOME NUCLEAR HAND GRENADES FUCK THE IOs TECH POINTS ITS ONLY GIBBINGS FOR YOU OH YES GOD I LOVE BEING BLOWN INTO A MILLION PIECES BY SOMETHING THE SIZE OF THE AVERAGE RIFLEMAN’S BRAIN WAHOO

3 Likes

ive been watching you queen, you push by yourself sometimes, into the wide open, and marines just fold up like cades, their back up will FEAR RP and run away instea od fwaiting for screech and pushing

2 Likes

dear provost .this is the letter sent to you by the xo of this ship turns out i was wrongfully jailld and i am beaing cept in here without a appeal. the appeal is not comming and im here waiting for 24 min. these mp’s are braking everylaw under the ml book. this is outrages to keep the xo under loockdown for a jailbrake that he didnt even doo. they tryed getting a name frome me but it says all on the computers and nametags. they want me to conffes or something , well i dont buy it. please send a infestigation on them they planing to keep me here forever without a appeal comming to me. the major dosnt care about my appeal and wont even come , without saying he wont. he just dosnt come. please to consider investegation these wrongdooers. a xo can not be treated with stuch dissrespect , that even the appeal dosnt get allowed to happen.JOHN JOHNSON

5 Likes

The funny thing is that despite the XO having horrible English skills, and him constantly spamming command chat as such, he was still technically right that he never was given his appeal by the MPs and was ordered released by the Provost. Last I saw he somehow ended up on the Centcom Z-level

2 Likes

The MP who was supposed to appeal him didnt do it because he thought that he needed the arresting officer (me) to be present during the appeal and he didnt even knew the charges (he could’ve checked on the computer.

Said MP only called me once to ask help for the appeal, wich i didnt notice due to all the crap happening shipside. So when the XO started whining about not getting an appeal i thought he was lying, and i just ignored his ass.

2 Likes

If the powertripping MPs permaed the guy, they have to wait 30 minutes before getting released cause no appeal, as far as I remember. Also, I am pretty sure that I already had this guy in perma multiple times for jailbreak.

2 Likes

fuck Xenomorphs and xeno players. you are noobs fucking idiots without any decency. and devs expect people to fight like fuckign steiner attack or operation barbarossa becaus ethat is ther eall is in goddamn cmss13 , and no , not like fuckign fegelein or some shit. each time tackle spamming get hauled to xeno nest its always because of stupid policy of “hm meh let’s make marine players extremely disadvantaged” because this is what you doing is literally like putting Steiner counterattack against a full-on red army and operation overlord because that’s how better Xenos are. this is fucking idiotic and I can hardly believe anybody even fucking considered that in their IQ because they say oh yeah muh xenos must win they be fucking perfect organism, and you know what? you are right but you are wrong. fuck it. for gameplay purposes marines should win most of the time because they are much more organized and better. also in aliens, one squad almost took on an entire hive once organized

2 Likes

Play dress up for 10 minutes after getting your WL accepted, ‘accidentally’ kill a runner, begin to ‘accidentally’ kill the hive alone, be hunted down by the (gestapo) MPs for calling the CO Sir instead of Milord, begin to be ‘ordered’ to do boring tasks, be silent on comms to avoid responsability, despite the fact your sole existence is to serve your human overlords.

2 Likes

Private Stanley, I understand that you are taking the game very seriously as of late, but it has gotten out of hand. It is good that you consider yourself robust, having read many of the guides on both the new and old forums, gone through every wiki article, and even code dived into the github public release, but- but Stanley, you also downloaded an autoclicker with thousands of lines of code for every of your macro needs, implanted 4327 computers in your city with hidden shells dedicated to launching a DDOS attack on every member of- of the enemy hive at the flick of a switch, and have gone as far as to even blackmail moderators, admins, and even the server owner alike! Please, Private Stanley, you- you have to stop! Y- You don’t have to go that far just to prove you’re good at the game! There is still hope, return to-… Wait- Wait, what do you have there? My- My playtimes? No, I can explain! It’s just a few hours on warrior, Private Stanley! Please, you ha-AGH!..

3 Likes

Liason I highly suggest you stay several feet away from me. Not only do I tower nearly three feet over you, but my body is still in combat mode after surviving for eight days on your colony. My arm might accidentally swing your way and find itself crushing your juggular. It’s happened before, due to my time in the special forces.

2 Likes

Kill MPs. Behead MPs. Roundhouse kick a MP into the concrete. Slam dunk a MP baby into disposals. Crucify filthy redcaps. Defecate in a MP’s MRE. Launch MPs into the sun. Barbeque MPs with a flamethrower. Toss MPs into the ASRS pit. Urinate into an MP’s equipment locker. Judo throw MPs into a gibber. Twist MPs heads off. Report MPs to the IRS. OT nade MPs to bits. Curb stomp pregnant femstatic MPs. Trap MPs in a burrower’s nest. Crush MPs under the dropship. Liquefy MPs in the hive’s acid pool. Eat MPs. Dissect MPs. Exterminate MPs in the boiler gas chamber. Crush MP skulls under the APC. Cremate MPs in the oven. Lobotomize MPs. Mandatory abortions for femstatic MPs. Grind MP fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown MPs in donut grease. Vaporize MPs with a ray gun. Kick old CMPs down the stairs. Feed MPs to lurkers. Slice MPs with a katana. Use MPs as XX-121 test subjects. Tie MPs infront of xeno eggs. Run over MPs with the tank. Bury MPs alive. Get MPs stuck in the Ice Colony elevator. Spray an MP’s toilet paper with Charlie hot sauce. Shoot an MP directly with a SADAR. Sabotage an MP’s evac to flyby. Sabotage an MP’s unga juice. Trap an MP in the CL’s containment cell. Force an MP to work the req line in highpop. Force MPs into gladiatorial combat.

2 Likes

Marines, I feel it is my duty to inform you all that is in fact, not my first trip to LV-624. Seven years ago I was apart of a special operations wing, a shadow unit that ‘technically’ didn’t exist. We were a secret funded wing of MARSOC. We were sent in to disperse the colony due to uprising. I killed nearly 400, I can say with solace every single man woman and child had a weapon in hand. They were active combatents and I had no choice. However, there was one who I spared. They begged for their life and I couldn’t bring myself to do it, they reminded me of my son. However, after we left I received reports he became governor of the colony later on and has been rumored to have been in contact with the CLF. I am sorry, this is my fault. I will not hesitate to shoot next time

4 Likes

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE. FUCKING. WORST MP I HAVE EVER SCENE YOU FUCK HEAD. THE CHIEF MP LET HIM OUT BY ACCEPTING THE APPEAL. IF IT GETS ACCEPTED HE GETS TO GO FREE: THAT. IS. THE FUCKING. POINT. IF YOU WANTED HIM IN PERMA WHY DIDN’T YOU PERMA HIM? THATS NOT THE PURPOSE OF APPEALING YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKING MORON OH WAIT. I KNOW. IT IS BECAUSE YOU: AXLE: ARE A POWER-TRIPPING ASSHOLE WHO GETS HIS DICK HARD OFF OF ABUSING STUNLOCK MECHANICS. NEVER PLAY MP AGAIN: UNINSTALL: AND SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SARCASTIC ASSHOLE

2 Likes

“This 5’11 Man exudes an unatural level of control and confidence that is hard to pinpoint. His eyes resemble black holes in their piercing allure, intensity, and vaugely threatning Aura. balanced by the warm welcoming air of nerdy smugness that eminates from him like an electromagnetic field. Simoltaneously on edge & at ease at all times. A most Peculiar and eccentric fellow!”

2 Likes