CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

CrimsonCharcoal

Character Name?

David “Joker” Anderson (RTO), Jack “Frost” Daniels (PO), Bartholomew Smith (CombatEngi), and ___ “OldMan” ____ (SG)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-24APR2023-P264SA

Admin who banned you?

I believe Frost2001 or alternitivly Morrowind

Total Ban Duration

Lifetime subscription?

Remaining Duration

As above so below

What other servers do you play on?

MonkeyStation (old and new), TGMC

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Grief Multikey”

Links to previous appeals:

None

Your appeal:

Let me start off with this, I am not looking for a flat unban, I understand that I broke a big rule with the choice I made and am seeking a lengthy though non-perma ban.

Taking the two weeks away from the game has helped me realize how addicted I was and allowed me to see where I went wrong. My previous bans here were caused by me playing like Gmod Dark RP when this is a different game entirely.

As for the “grief” I don’t know what that entails exactly. Multikey itself was not the answer to a relatively short ban - being one week - nor the answer anyone should seek. I did not use it to grief others gameplay. When caught I did clown around (not using gamer words) assuming it was obvious as there was no effort put into hiding.

I am unironically using this time to get a job and not fucking my circadian rhythm playing here during all of my free time will be good for my endeavor and I hope to be able to rejoin the community when I have a stable work schedule.

I have deleted the alternate key AmericanMan2. Windows Capture doesn’t record the dropdown tab or I would have used that.

1 Like

Appeal assigned to administration team for review.

Your ban was two weeks ago. First things first, I like your appeal. it shows you know how you fucked up and how youre trying to fix it, and deleting the accounts shows you have it in you to change.

The issue is, its only been two weeks.

Take some time away from the game. Come back July 1st 2023 and re-appeal, if its anything like this one. You shouldnt have an issue getting unbanned.

2 Likes