CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

CrimsonCharcoal

Character Name?

David “Joker” Anderson (RTO/Spec), Jack “Frost” Daniels (PO), Bartholomew Smith (CombatEngi), ___ “OldMan” ____ (SG/SL), and ___ “RatFace” ___ (CL)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-24APR2023-P264SA

Admin who banned you?

Host

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

As above so below

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC, Monkey Station 1.0 & 2.0

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Grief Multikey”

Links to previous appeals:

(Second Appeal to this ban) CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal
+
(First Appeal to this ban) CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

Your appeal:

To reiterate from the past appeals: Multikey itself was/is not the answer to a relatively short ban - being one week - nor the answer anyone should seek to a ban. My first and second appeals to this ban were made assuming that one could pre-emptively appeal before serving 180 or more days for an unban on or after that date, thus I have waited until after the 180 days have passed to present this one. (the original ban being the 24th of April 2023)
I did not use the multi-key with the intent to grief others gameplay, as such I am unsure what the grief accusation refers to. If you or a loved one has signs of CM addiction seek them the touch of grass. I got a job at CostCo, Mon-Friday and the multikey account was deleted in a previous appeal, but I have included current date evidence as well.

I would like to present my time spent on these forums as evidence of my commitment to rejoin the community as in a positive way. Also, I am hoping to apply for mentor given I am unbanned, after my parole period (given that it’s still a thing as I can’t find any reference to “parole” after perma bans any longer).

+

3 Likes

You waited your time and did as was asked.

Approved. Your ban should be lifted here within the hour.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting