CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

CrimsonCharcoal - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

CrimsonCharcoal

Character Name?

David “Joker” Anderson (RTO/Spec), Jack “Frost” Daniels (PO), Bartholomew Smith (CombatEngi), and ___ “OldMan” ____ (SG/SL), ___ “RatFace” ___ (Corpo)

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-24APR2023-P264SA

Admin who banned you?

I believe Frost2001 or alternatively Morrowind (old)

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

As above so below

What other servers do you play on?

MonkeyStation (1.0 and 2.0), TGMC

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

“Grief Multikey”

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

See previous appeal

I would like to reiterate from the past appeal: Multikey itself was/is not the answer to a relatively short ban - being one week - nor the answer anyone should seek to a ban. I did not use it to grief others gameplay. If you or a loved one has signs of CM adction seek the touch of grass. I got a job at CostCo, Mon-Friday (eventually). And the multikey account was deleted prior to the previous appeal

I would like to present my recent time spent on these forums as evidence of my commitment to rejoin the community as well as improving it. I plan on applying to be a mentor when applicable. I’d like to request a check of my hours spent playing prior to see that I would likely be qualified in that aspect before the ban.

2nd Edit to add ban code, remove now irrelevant info, and add one more character name

3ed Edit replace cliffnote style of appeal with a more sound structure

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

1 Like

This appeal is denied. While your foresight shows you have what it takes to eventually come back, the time served is too short. You can reappeal September 6th 2023.