What is your Bancode?

Identifier: Crowleymaxxing

Admin who banned you?

I have to assume SmellyHippie :frowning: i thought we were tight

Total Ban Duration

PERMANENT

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

i have recently tried BLACKSTONE but it’s too hard for me, byt i started on SS1984 (RU) and some other RU servs. i mainly just play CM because i only got into the game watching friend streaming CAS :slight_smile: jtac mob baby

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

Yes

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Stickybanned - Cheating/Multikey Identifier: Crowleymaxxing
For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to CM-SS13 - Forums

Links to previous appeals:

n.a.

Your appeal:

I was at work and went to the forum to review the ban req on me as I’ve been pretty spooked by it cuz I think the posters in it represented my playstyle as wayyy more toxic than I wanna be, esp as a new player. I did a double take as I saw SmellyHippie replied I’d already been banned :frowning: My previous round the other night was my first time as Smartgunner, I died pretty early on trying to defend comms and logged off. Tragically I don’t know why they think I’d have been cheating. I don’t THINK I received an admin PM but if I did & ignored it then I’m sorry

I do use Linux on my hobby machine but after a false “ban evasion” snafu on a RU server I was told how to ensure my harddrive ID w.r.t. the VM wouldn’t be an issue, so I don’t think the VM is causing a issue

1 Like

Appeal Denied

Hello @crowleymaxxing, all permanent bans must stand a total of 180 days before they may be appealed.

Make sure to read our In Game Ban Appeals and Ban Procedures to avoid any confusion in the future.

You were banned for violating our Server Rules, if you believe this was a mistake as aforementioned you may appeal after 180 days. We highly recommend you get a vouch from a reputable server on the hub.