Gusmal - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Gusmal

What’s your BYOND key?

Gusmal

What’s your Discord ID?

.malgus.

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

As a Marine= Synan ‘Polo’ Kal / As a Xeno= OA-T

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Ye’stba Ci’kaarth

What clan are you joining?

Ci’kaarth

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Ci’kaarth Lore

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

Depends on the situation, If this happened at the front and Im cloaked I’ll disengage and look for their reaction, If they continue to search for me and actively hunt me I would probably mark them and wait for them to be alone and away from the front or FOB. If It happened outside the front and at a appropiate place away from FOB/Front, I would most likely consider the first shot as a mistake but i’ll stalk them after the first shot observing their reaction acting aggressive If they fire again.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

Killing my marked prey is stealing my honor.I would try to ask before acting If it was intentional or not It may be the prey attacking them. If it was a mistake on their part I would warn them about it and ask for an apology. My pred has an injury mentioned in the story, a part of his dreadlocks are injured which reduces sensory awareness to some degree altough its patched It still has an impact on my actions but if this happened again I would have to request an honor duel with the other Yautja.

asfasfasfafs
asfasfasfasf
My current marine and xeno hours

2 Likes

+1, I gave your previous application a plus one based off answers and since then I’ve seen your character around a lot more and from my memory you play a believable character and RP, and don’t act LRP.

1 Like

+1, I see you around often and we never had any problems. I like the way you play and do RP, so i am sure you’d do good as a yautja. Good luck!

2 Likes

After observing and interacting with you Ill leave my +1 here. Good player and RPs well.

1 Like

Apologies for the wait!

The council has decided with your community support, solid story and visibility in-game, you are to be welcomed to the whitelist!

Your application is accepted.

2 Likes

Added pred:approved and removed pred:waiting