Harusha(Worldbank, FederalReserveSystemOfCrypto) - Permanent Ban Appeal

Harusha(Worldbank, FederalReserveSystemOfCrypto) - Permanent Ban Appeal

What’s your BYOND key?

Harusha(Worldbank, FederalReserveSystemOfCrypto)

Character Name?

Type of Ban?

Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-24FEB2022-P226XA

Admin who banned you?

By host

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

TGMC, Massmeta, TG Terry

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

RU TGMC

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Grief

Links to previous appeals:

1. Worldbank - Permanent Ban Appeal
  2. federalreservesystemofcrypto - Permanent Ban Appeal

Your appeal:

Yes, fuck, cheto shouted something like racist, but I’m not a racist. There was also a topic with erp, but it was just kind of ridiculous. In short, well, it was a long time ago, I don’t want to break the rules and everything like that, I’ll just keep a stricter track. Well, like really, it took a lot of time. I found a job, dealt with the university, and I can’t fucking take it, so many things have happened. I don’t think there’s any gap that can’t be solved here. If you have to follow certain rules, then OK. I just like the high organization of the Marines on your server, that there are many of them and they work as a single mechanism. That’s cool. I remember playing the mortar and I loved being a part of this war machine. So I want to try again, without negativity.

I’ll be handing this to management for review shortly.

Which CKey is the key you intend to use going forward? If you’re going through this many, you should really figure out how to hold onto your accounts… multikeying is a quick way to make the permanent ban -very- permanent.

In the future, I’m going to use Harusha. It’s just that I have different devices and I registered accounts for each, since I remember passwords and all this stuff, well, in short. Right now I have only one device and one account left - Harusha.

After a discussion with management, we’ve concluded that we will be declining this appeal.

For the future if you wish to appeal again, we will ask you to return with a vouch from another server showing better behavior and that you’ve changed how you play.

Feel free to appeal again in 30 days.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting