Admin who banned you?

Dont know, I cant see it, cause it was on another account

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Perma

What other servers do you play on?

Ru Civ13, Civ13 TDM

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

I dont know

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I cant see, cause another account. The real account is ‘federalreservesystemofcrypto’. But I can’t log in to it and see the account information. I logged in from my World Bank account and asked for the details of Silencer_pl, but this administrator did not give me the information, saying that I should look at the screen when I log in to the game from another account, so he just ignored my words that I could not log in to the account. The reason there was racism (I said the N word). Although Russians are not noticed in racism, since we did not have slavery on a national basis, so when representatives of Western culture, in whose civilization there were such fragments of history, say this to me, it’s a little funny. So when the administrator wrote to me that it was racism, I was a little surprised. Well, anyway, if people don’t like it, then I won’t do it.

Links to previous appeals:

There was an appeal, but I do not know how to find it, and it was immediately removed, since time has not passed

Your appeal:

On, any actions are racist - it’s so-so. I won’t just touch on this topic further. Well, I’m not going to do anything else, just play war

You were originally banned for some VERY vulgar 18+ ERP stuff that was said in character, that permaban failed to properly stick so when you came back instead of flying under the radar you drew attention to yourself by yelling the N word.

Your appeal is one sentence and is just you saying you wont do it again. Take the time and write a serious proper appeal if you are interested in returning to CM in the future. And specifically the vulgar erp content you said for the original ban as well as the slur usage.

Appeal Denied - You may reappeal October 16th 2023.